Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seng Kang Boaters pls fall in..

Hee.. Very new to boating..

As above.. Where can we run EP boats? I've been to Punggol Park and the small river at Seng Kang (beside the Anchorvale Swimming Complex) and sad to say, been stopped by PUB and asked to packed up.

Tried the big canal beside Punggol Park and had to fish my boat back twice because of plastic bags stuck to prop.

Now can only have fun at either Lower Seletar or MacRiche reservoir without being stopped.

Is there other places nearby to recommend? Tampines quarry is out of the way.. Thanks!

You stay hougang ,tampines quarry out of the way meh? go by the new kaki bukit flyover 10 mins will reach. then beside got big reservoir somemore
    Warpath Wong

Comment

It's too far to travel to play small EP boats. Now I got another boat the batteries used up very fast. Lol.

Tampines quarry is more for the gas boats. Now looking to convert a 33" electric boat to gas. 45" gas boat is too big to fit into the boot!

Comment

Originally posted by leowster View Post
        It's too far to travel to play small EP boats. Now I got another boat the batteries used up very fast. Lol.

Tampines quarry is more for the gas boats. Now looking to convert a 33" electric boat to gas. 45" gas boat is too big to fit into the boot!

Then change a bigger car lor haha. What boat u bought recently? i tot you eyeing on the 40+" gas mono?
        I just came back from jethobby. they have plenty boat stuffs that nv advertise on their webby. Hope you can find what u need there for your conversion
        Warpath Wong

Comment

My wife been nagging at me to change to a van so can store my 1/8 buggy & truggy, 1/5 Baja, Skyfun plane, Volvo Nimbus and Tenshock mini cat boats.

Yeah. The boat is beautiful but it's too large to keep in the car. At least a 33" boat fits in the boot.

Thanks. Will drop by Jethobby soon!

Comment

Working...
          X