Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world fastest Genesis catamaran

hi guys

here a vid of the world fastest genesis cat @ 134km/h, what suprise me they use two scorpion HK3026 outrunner motors. And I would say it is also the world fastest twin outrunner powered rc boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2btz85GIah4&feature=sub
    My fleets
    Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

But such setup is for SAW running only. It will not do well in sport or race running conditions. Furthermore, one pack of batts will probably last him 1-2min run time only.

Comment

Yeah i know, but that for SAW only, just take a look at the prop size. For oval I think x637 - x440 would be good.
      My fleets

Comment

Anyway this guy manage to run for 5mins with 5000mah lipo and run @140km in oval
        My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
          Anyway this guy manage to run for 5mins with 5000mah lipo and run @140km in oval
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d881U_k21cs
          My fleets

Comment

very cool. amazing to watch such a fast boat with out it flipping over
            ONLY SAILORS GET BLOWN OFFSHORE

YOU TALK THE TALK, BUT DO YOU WALK THE WALK?

Comment

Yeah i know, but that for SAW only, just take a look at the prop size. For oval I think x637 - x440 would be good.
              I am running X442 on my twin powered 30" Cat.

Comment

Originally posted by edmorales View Post
                very cool. amazing to watch such a fast boat with out it flipping over
                CG, tunning, strut angle n lastly calm waters.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                  This is not the same boat as per your initial posting. And there was no mention of his electronics specs in the video. Not possible to run a 5000mah lipo for 5mins @ 140km/h.

If it is an aircraft, I believe. But for boat, not possible. He might have 5000mah lipo x 4pcs inside. This is a HPR113 hull, a huge hull to push thru water.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                    I am running X442 on my twin powered 30" Cat.
                    where's the video bro?would like to see, I'll be getting one twin drive cat soon
                    My fleets

Comment

This is not the same boat as per your initial posting. And there was no mention of his electronics specs in the video. Not possible to run a 5000mah lipo for 5mins @ 140km/h.

If it is an aircraft, I believe. But for boat, not possible. He might have 5000mah lipo x 4pcs inside. This is a HPR113 hull, a huge hull to push thru water.
                      Im not pretty sure abt that since he didnt give the detail of his setup, putting 4pcsx5000mah would be very heavy, wouldnt the boat skidding when making turn?
                      My fleets

Comment

These german folks have deep pockets. just one piece of stinger alone can cost 150USD or 95euro. Not to mention a set and hell lot of other electronics and stuffs. I noticed they do like SAW alot.
                        Warpath Wong

Comment

Im not pretty sure abt that since he didnt give the detail of his setup, putting 4pcsx5000mah would be very heavy, wouldnt the boat skidding when making turn?
                          Its one 4s and one 3s
                          Warpath Wong

Comment

CG, tunning, strut angle n lastly calm waters.
                            i saw a fast one before in bedok reservoir. it only lasted a few minutes before it capsized. we had to call Paul Fong of Water Venture to retrieve the boat for the poor owner who walked away i pressume to get help.Paul came over with his ski boat to recover the boat and left it on the pontoon
                            ONLY SAILORS GET BLOWN OFFSHORE

YOU TALK THE TALK, BUT DO YOU WALK THE WALK?

Comment

For that size of hull, 4pcs of 5000mah lipo is not heavy. I am running like that also for my 47" Mono hull and previously 57" Cat hull.

Comment

Working...
                              X