• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i play a nitro boat?

Am thinking of getting a nitro boat.

please give ur views..thks

Hi Qed,

Heres my take, no matter what boat ur in. welcome. however the power boating community in sg is small but its good to see another forumer wanting to take up this hobby. Most reservoir in sg do not allow nitro boats not to even mention the noise generate from this little screamers. Thou there are few places you still can play e.g sentosa, tampines quarry kallang river

Cheers
    Warpath Wong

Comment

Fresh water areas (ponds, reservoirs) - no, no
      Salt water areas (seaside) - don,t think it's a problem but dfinitely not with swimmers around...
      Correct me if i am wrong guys ???

Comment

Hi Leon,

good see you buddy! got your boat yet? wah.. if its like what u said tampines quarry cannot play nitro cos it freshwater too. By right that place you cant even trespass. But by left who cares. its a beautiful place where you wont get to see too much crowd unlike bedok reservoir.

if you say reservoir cant play nitro why i still see boats taggin wake boarders on weekends? so contradicting.
        Warpath Wong

Comment

Hi bro, good to hear u again. Still can't decide whether to go for the VS1, MG or Stileto. The bloody American vendor are always so slow to reply, maybe not interested in Asian biz. Surprising no one hv a VS1 here !!!
          As to playing nitro here, i think the authorities here do not want you to pollute the water here in the reservoirs as that is where our drinking water source comes from. In the sea they don't care...This is only what i think...

Comment

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
            Hi bro, good to hear u again. Still can't decide whether to go for the VS1, MG or Stileto. The bloody American vendor are always so slow to reply, maybe not interested in Asian biz. Surprising no one hv a VS1 here !!!
            As to playing nitro here, i think the authorities here do not want you to pollute the water here in the reservoirs as that is where our drinking water source comes from. In the sea they don't care...This is only what i think...
            Maybe they cant source for parts for your conversion so they put you on hold. They can promise you the sky and sun if they cant deliver that will make themselves look bad. If you cant wait there is always RTR boats.

Sea waters are choppy. You must have a solid boat handle the waves if not most of the time you be under the sea ..looking for mermaid.
            Warpath Wong

Comment

HA...HA...HA...Convert to submarine then !!!
              U still waiting for your TRAXSIS to come in ???
              Saw the vid on it, one word "BEAUTIFUL, FAST AND AWESOME"

Comment

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
                HA...HA...HA...Convert to submarine then !!!
                U still waiting for your TRAXSIS to come in ???
                Saw the vid on it, one word "BEAUTIFUL, FAST AND AWESOME"
                Its traxxax not tra(ns)-sissy. Aiyo sound like those geyland hybrid boat. LOL
                Warpath Wong

Comment

You order from RCS ??? For me if i have decided on the MG or Stileto, i will get it from them.

Comment

Counting on RCS

Yea RCS said that they will bring in. i guess i will have to wait till October. see now you got three choices titan, MG and stiletto. all different hull. deep V ,catamaran and hydro. Thats how rc boating attracted me they gave me a choices at this time of the year and i love the speed; not to mention the rooster tail
                    Warpath Wong

Comment

Working...
                    X