Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Boat

Hi there, any one of you knows which local hobby shops here bring in ELECTRIC air boats ??? Saw the ALLIGATOR electric one on foreign websites that comes with a complete 27 MHz rc system. Hesitate to get it online as not sure whether it will be blocked by IDA or customs...

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
    Hi there, any one of you knows which local hobby shops here bring in ELECTRIC air boats ??? Saw the ALLIGATOR electric one on foreign websites that comes with a complete 27 MHz rc system. Hesitate to get it online as not sure whether it will be blocked by IDA or customs...
    Guys guys, here is a pic of it...

Comment

build it.

Comment

Air Boat

i want ONE too ... new OR used ... keep me posted ... tks

Comment

Originally posted by darren pun View Post
          i want ONE too ... new OR used ... keep me posted ... tks
          Hi Darren, Mike here, don't know whether you still remember here. The guy flying the paraglider at JW some months back. I can buy one online but worried it might get stuck at Customs as it comes with a 27 MHz Tx. I believe this frequency is used in those normal rc toys that they sell in those local toy stores. Correct me if i am wrong...

Comment

You could build your own! Her's mine built from a free model boat mag plan in Nov 2007. A very easy build. Balsa covered in iron on film. Power is a brushed speed 400 and it's heaps of fun.
            Pilot is fashioned from lightweight air-dry clay. A sculptor I am not...

-David-

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubya View Post
              You could build your own! Her's mine built from a free model boat mag plan in Nov 2007. A very easy build. Balsa covered in iron on film. Power is a brushed speed 400 and it's heaps of fun.

-David-
              That looks awsome where ya get the plan?
              I<3RC

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubya View Post

-David-
                Dee, nice boat i got one but no top cover... how to seal the top hull?

Comment

Originally posted by rcfun View Post
                  Dee, nice boat i got one but no top cover... how to seal the top hull?

Y embed link now working?

Heres the proper link.....
                  Ziddu has a lot of history which the website had been well known for multiple times. In this article, we are to share the history behind our domain.

Comment

Working...
                  X