Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sherchoo View Post
    There is no flying of powered planes at Bedok Reservoir. Exceptions were given to boaters and slopers for RC activities. I'm guessing Pandan Reservoir would be the same (except the sloping part).
    at bedok reservoir there is a notice board from Mindef, i think due to its proximity with paya lebar airbase. not sure about Pandan reservoir, what could be the reason to ban R/C planes.

Comment

Originally posted by yunaidy View Post
      Hi guys

can we fly RC plane on float at pandan reservoir? thanks
      Yes it's allow! The PUB guys there say its ok.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Revolt n Funcub.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	545.8 KB
ID:	975116

Comment

Originally posted by kansai View Post
          Yes it's allow! The PUB guys there say its ok.
          Hi Yunaidy,

Went pandan yesterday to fly but was told by a PUB guy that flying is not allow cause last week they received a compliant.

Comment

so now complaint = law?

im sorry im slightly infuriated by this.

Comment

Hi bros! New to this hobby, can someone point me to the exact location to play at Pandan?
              I did a short recce but didnt find it.
              Thank you!

Comment

Along teban garden hdb. Just above the bus stop. When u playing?

Comment

Originally posted by kansai View Post
                  Hi Yunaidy,

Went pandan yesterday to fly but was told by a PUB guy that flying is not allow cause last week they received a compliant.
                  Hello bro Kansai,

I guess the complaint would be from the public rather than from authorithy. From what I understand that area is 5km outside any airbase. Public might be scared of flying objects around while they are jogging. It might be also the guy got complaint from his boss as PUB literally has not approved R/C plane at reservoir .
                  anyway bro, nice float plane you have; I got an idea from it on how to install the rudder for the loat. Thanks!!

I'd like still to try my luck to fly there on the way to office in the morning. let's meet there if we got a chance. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kok_yong2003 View Post
                    Along teban garden hdb. Just above the bus stop. When u playing?
                    Thanks Bro! I'm still waiting for my ESC to come. Most probably play week day after work on the way home cos I pass there.

Comment

Wat boat u build?

Comment

Not building from scratch, just bought the kit and some parts and put it together. Maybe should have just bought a rtr.

Comment

Hi, new to this. When are there typically RC flyers and boaters at Pandan? Maybe pop by and meet some of you peeps

Comment

Most of the time is weekend morning. Sunday 2-6pm rc sailing boat will be there

Comment

Hi there guys, I m new to boating. Can I just bring my boat there to play or must I join a club before I can play there?

Comment

Originally posted by rossland View Post
                                Hi there guys, I m new to boating. Can I just bring my boat there to play or must I join a club before I can play there?
                                Is open to public, for non gas rc boat. If PUB allow plane officially will be nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X