Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

armoured bouys

sheet metal tubes shall be fitted around the bouys to serve as armour plating to protect them against future damage from high speed collisions.
    fyi
    ONLY SAILORS GET BLOWN OFFSHORE

YOU TALK THE TALK, BUT DO YOU WALK THE WALK?

Comment

well go green use durian husk as a protaction for the bouy.or put some concentricnal wire around the bouy (the one use in army )
      well i must say it not easy task to lay bouy sometime back in bedok few fellow were laying maker we use canoe with eight brick which was heavy side with rope i am sure ed agree it hard work and time consuming .well save the bouy rather than the boat hehehe for future use
      mike

Comment

Hi boating bros,

I just got my first yacht "Surmount" from HK. I may need some help to set it up properly. Would like to know what is a good time to visit the reservoir?
        Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

hi vin,
          saturdays and sundays, 2pm to 6pm, you will find rc sailors who are always willing to help.
          ed
          ONLY SAILORS GET BLOWN OFFSHORE

YOU TALK THE TALK, BUT DO YOU WALK THE WALK?

Comment

Thanks ed.
            Share the joy of flying . . .

Comment

maybe we can get metal buoys to end this problem.

boo boo & kamikaze drivers...good luck to your boats.

what happens when the government authorities get psst?
              we get banned.

Comment

This is a very interesting place for RC boaters. Thumbs up to the PUB and the guys who set this up. This will create the buzz in Singapore.

Is it allowed to play my 3 man rubber dinghy there? Not rc, a real dinghy to carry people.

Is it allowed to fly RC flying boat?

Comment

Dear Etman
                  I think the answer is pretty obvious.
                  not all is lost though. Just remove the wings and use it as an airboat
                  Cheers!
                  Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

Ok to RUN EP boats weekend

Hello Boat Enthusiast,

Just bought a an EP boat from Jethobby. Any of you guys running EP on weekends? First time i'll be running I wonder if I can join in?

Thanks.

Comment

Guys what do you all do to your boats or submarine to make sure water does not enter the electronics compartment ar ? Saw one boat cum submarine rc toy in toys r us at suntec . Very interesting can play as boat and as submarine . Only thing no good is , once you turn it on , it will move forward on its own , so that mean you can stop it , you can only steer it or move it above or below water , but can't find the price for it . Always wondering how to prevent water from going into the electronic compartment when you need to have a propeller in the water .

Comment

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                        Guys what do you all do to your boats or submarine to make sure water does not enter the electronics compartment ar ? Saw one boat cum submarine rc toy in toys r us at suntec . Very interesting can play as boat and as submarine . Only thing no good is , once you turn it on , it will move forward on its own , so that mean you can stop it , you can only steer it or move it above or below water , but can't find the price for it . Always wondering how to prevent water from going into the electronic compartment when you need to have a propeller in the water .
                        You can find your ans here http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/inf...-water-out.php
                        Warpath Wong

Comment

Originally posted by YamahA46 View Post
                          Hello Boat Enthusiast,

Just bought a an EP boat from Jethobby. Any of you guys running EP on weekends? First time i'll be running I wonder if I can join in?

Thanks.

Hi there yammy,

Most of guys are running at TQ during weekends. PM leowster, friendly guy he can hook you with the rest of the kaki. Welcome to the FE world
                          Warpath Wong

Comment

Float plane

Hi guys

can we fly RC plane on float at pandan reservoir? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by yunaidy View Post
                              Hi guys

can we fly RC plane on float at pandan reservoir? thanks
                              I don't know about pandan reservoir... but I've had friends who were "questioned" by police at bedok reservoir and were told not to fly there...

Comment

There is no flying of powered planes at Bedok Reservoir. Exceptions were given to boaters and slopers for RC activities. I'm guessing Pandan Reservoir would be the same (except the sloping part).

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
                                BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Working...
                                X