Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owners of sailboats 22,51,34,31,17,83 and 134 can view the photos of their boats at this link.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

Comment

closed

hi bros

went there on 27th july @ around 1330hrs . GATE CLOSED ...
      its not always open ??
      pls adv the opening hrs ...

tks/brgds

Comment

Gate closed

hi Darren bros

it is open on sat and sunday. from morning... Do call me or sms me lah when you want to go : )

Zennith
        my number and msn is with you : )

Comment

ok here the race open n IOM for aug venue

1. Open class race will be on sat Aug 14 at BEDOK reservoir.(Opp Sheng Siong)
          2. IOM class race will be on sat Aug 20 and sun Aug 21 at Raffles Marina during their Western Circuit Regatta.
          mike

Comment

Darren,
            The gate is controled by the PUB. Please check with RCSS if you want to go down.
            Cheers!
            Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

gate close

Originally posted by zennith View Post
              Gate closed

hi Darren bros

it is open on sat and sunday. from morning... Do call me or sms me lah when you want to go : )

Zennith
              my number and msn is with you : )
              only on SAT & SUN ??
              ok will beeb u on my next visit

Comment

gate closed

Originally posted by Blackite207 View Post
                Darren,
                The gate is controled by the PUB. Please check with RCSS if you want to go down.
                Cheers!
                RCSS ?? more infor pls i'm new to this ..tks

Comment

Originally posted by darren pun View Post
                  RCSS ?? more infor pls i'm new to this ..tks
                  bro if im not wrong, RCSS stands for Radio Control Sailing Singapore. =)
                  Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

gate closed

Originally posted by pixeldixel View Post
                    bro if im not wrong, RCSS stands for Radio Control Sailing Singapore. =)
                    Wow !!! do i hv to join the club inorder to "play" there ??

Comment

?

I thought is open for public ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                        A little info of my 47" Flying Dragon electronics setup. Hope u guys enjoy this little speedy boat n sorry if I had disturbed the water a little.
                        hey adrian, I see that your boat run at 53mph, I think it can do much faster than that, would like to see the video if u're able to run it at 70mph
                        My fleets
                        Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
                          hey adrian, I see that your boat run at 53mph, I think it can do much faster than that, would like to see the video if u're able to run it at 70mph
                          Yes, it can run faster. I was on a smaller prop and the batteries are brand new. So I just wana keep to the safe side. Just doing a little demo only.

70mph is impossible. Aiming for 60mph. Her AUW is 10kg.
                          Last edited by Adrianli; 30-07-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Damaged Bouy

Pandan reservoir was opened for RC electric boats for less than a month and the bouy nearest to the floating deck is sinking.

The bouy was inspected with the help of PUB personnel and found to have cuts on it.

The bouys were paid for and laid in the water by RC Sailing boys and it took them almost a whole day to lay the 6 buoys.

Since we are beneifting from their effort, we must do our level best to help them preserved the bouys by avoiding it with our electric boats. They are not pointing the finger on electric boys but lamenting their disappointment.

We can help preserve the bouys by making our EB turning outside of the bouys. When making a right turn, the bouys should be kept to the right of the boat and left turn keeping the bouys on the left of the boat. Reason - keeping the exposed propellor away from the bouys.

Secondly, don't use the bouys as a target for your boating skill. It is very tempting to run our EB at full speed to delibrately hitting the bouys. This type of EB are not very fast type. The really fast ones will want to avoid the bouys because any impact against a bouy can cause massive damage to the EB itself.

Sometimes, under race condition we may accidently hit the bouys, we must make best effort to keep away from the bouys.

I hope the bouys will last at least a year and everyone can enjoy the facility.

Happy boating!

Comment

Wow, that is bad. I was there on Sat morning and I dont see any damaged bouy. I did not run my boat as it was a thunder storm that morning when I reached there, was hiding under the shelter admiring mother nature.

Comment

Adrian,
                                Thanks for your reply.
                                Received the email on Sunday night. That would mean that the bouy was damaged after you left on Saturday and Sunday noon before the sailors arrive.

It is better that we try to minimise future recurrences than to find the one who caused it.

Comment

Working...
                                X