Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prices for arrowshark has came down!

hi guys,

yesterday while boating i noticed there were like 5 to 6 f. dragons around including mine, so i thought the general community would know or quite into arrowshark.

so i decided to check out their website and was pleasantly surprised!

the prices for their 2010 range with the new billet engine has come down substantially effective today!!!

this is the announcement from them, i quote :-

Important Announcement from Arrow Shark Hobby
    Following the recent releases of our enhanced 2010 range of products, and to offer even greater value for our worldwide customers, we are reducing the prices of our products effective immediately from the date of 25/01/2010.
    At Arrow Shark, we have always strived toward three key goals for our customers - Quality Products, Affordable Price and Top Service. With particular emphasis on the second of those goals, we hope even more of our customers and RC boating enthusiasts around the world will now be able to afford the quality products that we offer.
    Especially for our 2010 range of RTR boats line with the new Arrow Shark 6.5hp billet engine, it is no longer necessary to invest $2000.00-$3000.00 for a quality high speed RTR boat. We offer you the same or higher level of quality, power and performance in our RTR products than other manufacturers for less than half of that pricing level.
    Our new lower prices are already in effect - you can check them out at our sales website: www.radiocontrol-2005.com.
    We are confident you will find that our products offer exceptional value and that our support and service, both before and after the sale, will be to the highest standards.
    Note: We don’t credit back for the difference if the purchase was made before this announcement.
    Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

I think its high time for my next boat!

ArrowShark Boat Accessories

I have a whole range of ArrowShark boat accessories for sale. Feel free to contact me.

Yaw

Comment

Working...
    X