• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing ahmo playing boat at-----

this tape of playing is not allowed in singapore,

Originally posted by helichoo View Post
    this tape of playing is not allowed in singapore,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fygfqRA1tTY
    I know where we can run our nitro/ep boats in a similar type of pond in SG and they welcome us

ANY ONE GAME FOR IT ?
    Gone Gas...but Petrol went UP !!!
    now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Palladine View Post
      I know where we can run our nitro/ep boats in a similar type of pond in SG and they welcome us

ANY ONE GAME FOR IT ?
      Where is it?

Comment

Singapore Discovery Center - call and write to them first
        now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

Singapore Discovery Center - call and write to them first
          Can't remember seeing a small pond in SDC. But if you are referring to the lake between SDC and the Army Museum, I had already checked it out. Know the people in ARMS and some months ago, I raised the possibility of RC boating there. They were keen because of the added attraction and life that this will bring to the place. But the plan eventually fell through for safety reason because the lake is too deep for public recreational use.

Scale boaters (non-speed) can consider the small ponds on top of Vivocity which I considered a more viable option. But again, need to get the management's approval.

Comment

Originally posted by preferscale View Post
            Can't remember seeing a small pond in SDC. But if you are referring to the lake between SDC and the Army Museum, I had already checked it out. Know the people in ARMS and some months ago, I raised the possibility of RC boating there. They were keen because of the added attraction and life that this will bring to the place. But the plan eventually fell through for safety reason because the lake is too deep for public recreational use.

Scale boaters (non-speed) can consider the small ponds on top of Vivocity which I considered a more viable option. But again, need to get the management's approval.
            Deep water - no issue - just send in my Nautilus Submarines

Chantek - Lah

http://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=e...,0.003428&z=18
            now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

Working...
            X