Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get boat propeller?

Where can I get propeller with diameter of 15mm? This is to replace my soon to be converted Revell 1/200 scale Emergency Towing Vessel Waker plastic screws. The screws broke during shipping from UK to Singapore.

I have visited the shops in Fook Hai but they only have big screws for big racing boats.

hi

u can check here if it's available http://www.rcworldwide.com/v5/index....Propeller.html

cheerz
    My fleets
    Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Hi bro,
      looks like the model comes with 4 blades plastic prop. I dont think you'll be able to get the same here. I do have a pair of 2 blades plastic prop, diameter 35mm. Let me know if that'll work. you can have them.

3ns

Comment

Originally posted by 3ns View Post
        Hi bro,
        looks like the model comes with 4 blades plastic prop. I dont think you'll be able to get the same here. I do have a pair of 2 blades plastic prop, diameter 35mm. Let me know if that'll work. you can have them.

3ns
        Thanks for the offer. The screw is housed in a cowling of 18mm ID, so I would need a max 20mm screw and trim it to fit the cowling.

Looks like I cannot stick to 4 blades but to get any 2 or 3 blades screws of a suitable size.

Comment

It's quite difficult to get that size over here. If i am not wrong the boat comes with knot nozzel setup. You might want to have a look at Towboat joe's web site for ideas to make one on your own.

Hope this helps.

3ns

Comment

Hello,
            There are many online stores .
            But According to me acepropeller.com is good store.

Comment

Working...
            X