Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best boat for rough water, self-righting and fast?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best boat for rough water, self-righting and fast?

Last time I played boat was a Kyosho JetStream, more than 10 yrs ago... brushed motor...
    Is there any product out there that's super tough, watertight, and self-righting?
    I'd like to have the peace of mind that I can drive it anyhow (full speed, full turns), and it will never capsize/sink or be stranded.

Recommendations?
    Should be electric, size roughly 0.8m to 1.5m?

Fast Electric Boat

Hi,

I recommend to you the Venom EP "King of Shaves" RTR Boat length about 850mm and runs with twin BL motors and twin 60amp Water Cool esc, very nice boar selling about US $500, the local "Minicat" version you can find at JH at FH Bldg, without esc but with twin motors and hull only, (I owned one of this boat) you can check it out yourself.

Cat hull is a good hull with and very stable in high waves in top speed....You may P.M. me for more infos....

Happy Boating

Comment

Originally posted by lowrobin53 View Post
      Cat hull is a good hull with and very stable in high waves in top speed...
      Thanks.
      These cats cannot self-right right?
      Should I not worry abt that?
      If a cat hits a wave at high speed, it may catch the air and flip back upside down right?

Comment

Go for toysport Syncron or Triton if u're looking for a self-righting boat, or u can go also for the german's ebay - www.ebay.de...there's plenty of self righting boat there, select modellbau category and search for schiffe(boat in germany) hope it helps
        My fleets
        Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Working...
        X