Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be Cooperative

Dear Boaters, we should be thankful that we have such a beautiful place to runs our boats, this is NOT a demand, nor any form of restriction that we should keep the place clean or install the silencer on our boats, this is just a very simple suggestion to all boaters that most of us have had bad experienced we the relevant department concerning "noise' issue.

To run our gas boats with the silencer, we loose out a little on performance, but if we were to continue to be too noisy by running our gas boats without the silencer, i think we will very soon loose the chance to display the performance and the privileged to runs our boats in this beautiful water.

To some boater who are not aware that many of us have help to clean and tidy the surrounding where we runs our boats, therefore hope EVERY BOATERS play their parts, be cooperative and keep this place clean and tidy. we are all adult!

Originally posted by Docsl View Post
    Dear Boaters, we should be thankful that we have such a beautiful place to runs our boats, this is NOT a demand, nor any form of restriction that we should keep the place clean or install the silencer on our boats, this is just a very simple suggestion to all boaters that most of us have had bad experienced we the relevant department concerning "noise' issue.

To run our gas boats with the silencer, we loose out a little on performance, but if we were to continue to be too noisy by running our gas boats without the silencer, i think we will very soon loose the chance to display the performance and the privileged to runs our boats in this beautiful water.

To some boater who are not aware that many of us have help to clean and tidy the surrounding where we runs our boats, therefore hope EVERY BOATERS play their parts, be cooperative and keep this place clean and tidy. we are all adult!
    Steven ! I agreed and support you . This is the basic part we should do it !

Comment

where is this place?
      i may be keen in picking up boating...

Comment

Hi Stev, no one play @ sengkang anymore ????

Comment

Originally posted by lowrobin53 View Post
          Hi Stev, no one play @ sengkang anymore ????
          hi robin, of cos we still keep sengkang pond., just that its quite danger to play our boats there especially when the crowd starts to flow in aroung 4pm onwards. there is no barricade, anyone can just walk close the water bank of the pond, and might get hit by our boats should it loose control.

Comment

Keeping the area clean and safe

Hi Steven,I'm Suki we did our best to clean the pond area but my consent is with the alien's who come at nite they stayed overnite and even make campfire I spoken to some Thai's & Chinamans there not to shit or burn and dump arround the bank area hope they understand
            DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

Originally posted by SUKHIDIR B YUSOFF View Post
              Hi Steven,I'm Suki we did our best to clean the pond area but my consent is with the alien's who come at nite they stayed overnite and even make campfire I spoken to some Thai's & Chinamans there not to shit or burn and dump arround the bank area hope they understand
              Yes Abang, i'm glad you have taken the step. lets hope every boaters that use this permises would play their parts in keeping the place clean, so that we would be able to enjoy our boating time there.

Comment

Cleanliness

Agreed with bro Docsl and Datok Sukhidir. Anyway love to see THE RED BOAT belongs to Docsl plane on the water. Hope to see the same boat performing this Sunday. Rgrds. Will take more pictures of that boat again.

Comment

Very good

I think its the responsibility of all the hobbist keeping the place clean after use and for further use. I support your statement.

Cheers,
                  Murdanny
                  Kedi AH !

Comment

thanks to all

Comment

Originally posted by pai View Post
                      Agreed with bro Docsl and Datok Sukhidir. Anyway love to see THE RED BOAT belongs to Docsl plane on the water. Hope to see the same boat performing this Sunday. Rgrds. Will take more pictures of that boat again.
                      Abang, this weekend must com, many flying dragon will be bashing!

Comment

I'm still building my flying dragon.

Comment

Docsl

This Sunday die die must come down, because that Sunday I kena work night shift leh, that's why I'm in a hurry to get back home. See you this Sunday bro and all boaters. "BOATERS ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE"

Comment

Working...
                          X