Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Outlaw Ep Boat

Jus came across RHS that they have launch a new OUTLAW EP boat after their successful nitro version, how do you all think about this boat. It runs on a 60amp ESC may not be adequate for a 540 outrunner BL motor, and without controller and market for $6++, do you think is a bit ex ?

Sorry is a 460 BL motor, but didn't state the kv.....

Comment

Originally posted by lowrobin53 View Post
      Jus came across RHS that they have launch a new OUTLAW EP boat after their successful nitro version, how do you all think about this boat. It runs on a 60amp ESC may not be adequate for a 540 outrunner BL motor, and without controller and market for $6++, do you think is a bit ex ?
      no one interested in this boat ???? I thought this is a fine boat after all....!!!!

Comment

The hull is a copy of DF hull. The hull is fine but the electronics is crap!!! 32mph??? My 25" mono hull already doing that kind of speed!!!

Look out for mine : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46586

Same hull but completely different electronics. It will make the EP Outlaw like its standstill when it accelerates past it.

Comment

The downside of Outlaw OBL (EP)

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
          The hull is a copy of DF hull. The hull is fine but the electronics is crap!!! 32mph??? My 25" mono hull already doing that kind of speed!!!

Look out for mine : http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46586

Same hull but completely different electronics. It will make the EP Outlaw like its standstill when it accelerates past it.
          I entirely agree wif the expert (EP boats) Mr Adrian comments.
          Following are my opinions:

1) Expensive - Nt totally RTR set
          2) Inadequate Performance - Specs included should be much MORE better
          3) Default Colour - Limited to just one Hull colour

The only good side of this boat is just the hull (FRP).
          Simply get the hull only and DIY yaself if you wish to attain best performance!
          I reckon this hull able to sustain at least 55 mph at its peak.

Why settle for 32 mph only (59 km/h) when this hull able to fly at least 55
          mph (82km/h) ?

Comment

with that expensive cost for 32mph speed, I rather bought the nitro type
            My fleets
            Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Originally posted by A.Royz Martin View Post
              I entirely agree wif the expert (EP boats) Mr Adrian comments.
              Following are my opinions:

1) Expensive - Nt totally RTR set
              2) Inadequate Performance - Specs included should be much MORE better
              3) Default Colour - Limited to just one Hull colour

The only good side of this boat is just the hull (FRP).
              Simply get the hull only and DIY yaself if you wish to attain best performance!
              I reckon this hull able to sustain at least 55 mph at its peak.

Why settle for 32 mph only (59 km/h) when this hull able to fly at least 55
              mph (82km/h) ?
              I would say this boat will still attract 1st time boat owner, the question is with the same performence and set up, you can buy the Apro from JH at only $3++, electronic is one more issue; like what Adrian said... but why pay for 6++ for a similar boat? moreover if it included the radio as RTR, it could be a better package...this is only my 2 cents opinion..

Comment

Tried and tested the OBL, The following is my 5 cents worth of review:-

1) Bodykit is one of the finest, and the lime green is swee...
                2) Hardware is the same as the Nitro Sister and not to worry about losing your prop set.
                3) Speed is just so so only running stock prop prather 225
                4) Hull is of good Finish and can withstand some heavy punishment if the drive system is upgraded to a better motor.
                5) Not worth the price for a boat that could have been given a better Heart.

In Short will upgrade the motor and esc and maiden will be after Raya.

Comment

Going for the same setup as mine???

Neu 2215 motor

Feeling rich, then go for :

Neu 2230, lehner 3060 or 3080 motor. These ones sure to overtake gas boats.

Comment

Hey Richie Rich !

Going for the same setup as mine???

Neu 2215 motor

Feeling rich, then go for :

Neu 2230, lehner 3060 or 3080 motor. These ones sure to overtake gas boats.
                    Dude, Wow-Feeling rich n get best quality items as mentioned ar !
                    Cuntfirm cost a Boom,mate! Of course can overtake gas boat as the setup total cost also overtake gas boats price tag !

Well,juz settled wif Feigao 580 8L and Castle Creation 240 amp will do for me.
                    The 5S and 6S of 5000 mah n Prather 235 prop will push adequate torque for my EP outlaw.
                    My very first EP boat setup for quickie enjoyment after werk or wif the Kidz.
                    Still prefer my gas boat adrenaline for sure !

Comment

U are running a hot setup. I'll help u keep my fingers crossed.

Comment

Hot Setup ?

U are running a hot setup. I'll help u keep my fingers crossed.
                        What ? How come bru ?

Comment

Smaller Prop or the batt ?

Comment

Feigao 580 motor is good for hull up to 40" in length. The outlaw is ard 47" in length. U cant expect a small motor pushing a big hull. Moreover the Feigao 580 is an inrunner which means they have far less torque than the stock outrunner motor.

I have mentioned to you before, such hulls will require running at High Voltage setup (8-12S lipo).

It will run but I dont think u will like its speed. Run her and you will know.

Comment

Look at the specs stated already in OSE website!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X