Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rc boating in the Philippines

rc boating in the Philippines

Philippine Home Boatbuilders Yacht Club. 295 likes. PHBYC promotes affordable boating and sailing through DIY boat building. 7500+ islands... and the best way to experience them is by boat. Build a...

U need to intro them here for more poison!!! Mostly sailboats over there.

Comment

yo! will do

Comment

oh bro sailor u fm php nice to know u well our sailor ed also fm php . we sail every sat n sun 2pm at bedok reservoir flooting pontoon . behind seng siong super mkt .ther will be open cat. regattas on 15 aug 2pm all are welcum to join in .
        nice to know u skipper
        michael
        mike

Comment

Mabuhay Pilipinas !

Originally posted by probasz View Post
          yo! will do
          Bola Bola Kajan !

Dude, get ready syringes and insert them wif liquified brain boosters medication as to indulge them wif series of Best Gas Boats avail !

I reckon they will be impressed by the performance capability,thus, they require bigger space to run.

After tis long weekend, i shall post some pics of the S'pore Gas boat team to share wif you guyz.

Salamat pok !

Comment

well bro wat a nic pic .u post i enjoy it.
            mike

Comment

guys thanks for the invite. i'm not really into boating,..i would love to join but no time and budget....just want to share some places where local boaters can go if they happen to be in manila... ok i go fly my heli now. Mabuhay

Comment

Working...
              X