Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Best" Gas engine !

This following question to all Gas Boat users.
    Which gas engine "The Best" among the listed modified Zenoah engine in terms of torque, performance and reliability.

1) Butch The Boatman engine
    2) Maston Zenoah engine
    3) MRD Zenoah engine
    4) Proline Zenoah 260

Would like to know from of all you guyz expertise and feedbacks.
    Thks !

The Best Gas Engine

Of course CERFIRO lah....lol..

Comment

These ones???

The VQ is a V6 piston engine produced by Nissan with displacements varying from 2.0 L to 4.0 L . It is an aluminum block DOHC 4-valve design with aluminum heads. It is fitted with Nissan's EGI/ECCS sequential multi-point fuel injection (MPFI) system. Later versions feature various implementations of variable valve timing and replace MPFI with direct fuel injection (marketed as NEO-Di)[citation needed]. The VQ series engine was honored by Ward's 10 Best Engines list every year from the list's inception until 2009.

VQ20DE
      This DOHC 24-valve 2.0 L (1995 cc) V6 has bore and stroke dimensions of 76 mm and 73.3 mm respectively, along with a compression ratio ranging from 9.5 to 10.0:1. It produces 150 PS (148 hp/110 kW) to 160 PS (158 hp/118 kW) @6400 rpm and 137 to 145 ft·lbf (186 to 197 N·m) @4400 rpm (lean burn).

It is fitted to the following vehicles:

1994–2003 Nissan Cefiro A32 and A33
      1995–1999 Nissan QX A32

VQ23DE
      The VQ23DE is a 2.3 L (2349 cc) engine equipped with CVTC (Continuously Variable-valve Timing Control). Bore and stroke are 85 mm and 69 mm, with a compression ratio of 9.8:1. It produces 173 PS (171 hp/127 kW) @6000 rpm and 166 ft·lbf (225 N·m) @4400 rpm.

2003–present Nissan Teana 230JM-J31
      2006–present Renault Samsung Motors SM7 170 PS (168 hp/125 kW) (Neo VQ23)

VQ25DE
      This engine is similar to the VQ20DE, but has a 2.5 L (2495 cc) displacement. Bore and stroke are 85 mm and 73.3 mm, with a compression ratio of 9.8 to 10.3:1. It produces 190 PS (187 hp/140 kW) to 210 PS (207 hp/154 kW) @6400 rpm and 174 to 195 ft·lbf (236 to 264 N·m) of torque. Later versions produce 186 PS (183 hp/137 kW) @6000 rpm and 171 ft·lbf (232 N·m) @3200 rpm.

1994–1998 Nissan Cefiro A32
      2000–2003 Nissan Cefiro A33
      1996–1999 Nissan Leopard FY33
      1997–1999 Nissan Cedric Y33
      2004–present Nissan Fuga
      2004–present Nissan Elgrand E51
      2008–present Nissan Teana J32

VQ25DD
      VQ25DDThe 2.5 L (2495 cc) VQ25DD uses direct fuel injection (NEO-Di) and eVTC (electronically controlled continuously variable valve timing). Bore and stroke are 85 mm and 73.3 mm respectively, with a compression ratio of 11 to 11.3:1. It produces 210 PS (207 hp/154 kW) to 215 PS (212 hp/158 kW) @6400 rpm and 195 to 199 ft·lbf (264 to 270 N·m) @4400 rpm.

1999–2002 Nissan Cefiro A33, 210 PS (207 hp/154 kW) (JDM)
      1999–2004 Nissan Cedric/Nissan Gloria
      2001–2006 Nissan Skyline V35, 210 PS (207 hp/154 kW)
      2001–present Nissan Stagea M35, 215 PS (212 hp/158 kW)

Comment

What a joke,guyz !

*Funny* ah...
        Thks for the Informative details, Mr Adrian- bout cefiro engine specs.
        Mr PAi..what r u waitin for ? For hari raya is't ?
        Go get a gas boat lar...ya good buddy Dato Sukhidir areadi maiden his "SEGAD" n what a beauty...*I LIKE*

His enjoying evry moment of it nw.
        Will be competing in M'sia Boleh away game soon..So, u may join us ?

Comment

A. Royz Martin

There I told you. You never listen to me right? Even the King Boater Mr. Adrianli also agreed with me...lol....

Comment

Really ?

Originally posted by pai View Post
            There I told you. You never listen to me right? Even the King Boater Mr. Adrianli also agreed with me...lol....
            I m referin to gas boat, not car lar my fren.

Finalise with the butch the boatman engine !

Comment

Originally posted by A.Royz Martin View Post
              This following question to all Gas Boat users.
              Which gas engine "The Best" among the listed modified Zenoah engine in terms of torque, performance and reliability.

1) Butch The Boatman engine
              2) Maston Zenoah engine
              3) MRD Zenoah engine
              4) Proline Zenoah 260

Would like to know from of all you guyz expertise and feedbacks.
              Thks !
              Bro, I had 3 out of the 4 engine you mentioned. So far, Butch is the way to go though others may think otherwise. However, the type of boat and setup may favor other engines. Some mod gives you better torque, but most is aiming for higher rpm. You got to know what you want best. If you are running submerge drive, you may want to get a engine with better torque, on the other hand, if your boat is running surface drive, the higher rpm would be better. Then there is the element of prop setup. If you use a lifting prop, you will need more torque to push it. Finally, what is the water condition that you are facing. If you are running surface drive and using a lifting prop on rough water, having higher rpm would be good if your boat has wings. Maybe you can try flying it.

Comment

Pai vs Royz = Segad

Originally posted by pai View Post
                Hei Pai what Royz mend is hari raya cuming bazaar at geylang market neve sell boat la dude on land is cefiro but on water is bagero just throw that cents bro we'll guide u to choose a gd looks,nice body,big bud,deep loops,sharp nose & solid power drive engine just lay back n enjoy all day/nite long .U miss last sun maiden of my segad i wet her out ,i'm no fling stone but but as a fren just reninding u only bro don't wait long2 wait air go in ...........
                DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

How fast did she went??? km/h???

When u running her again??? I wana see.

Comment

Not that fast wid stock engine

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                    How fast did she went??? km/h???

When u running her again??? I wana see.
                    Hi Adrian u can look on this sat arnd 1600 hrs same port not PSA or TJ KLING coz Royz like to launch his baby there i shud be happy wid a stock 4-5 hp power plant already can produce such a powerful trust what amazed me is the bulky hull and lanky body really stable on straight & corner gd on choppy water,what i did is just set the prop angle negative or i think bcoz of it's weight can imagine if i installed a 7.5 or twin inline engine what going to happen la to that baby bro that will be next change.For now i just having fun knowing her well
                    DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

PSA or TJ Kling aHH ?

Originally posted by SUKHIDIR B YUSOFF View Post
                      Hi Adrian u can look on this sat arnd 1600 hrs same port not PSA or TJ KLING coz Royz like to launch his baby there i shud be happy wid a stock 4-5 hp power plant already can produce such a powerful trust what amazed me is the bulky hull and lanky body really stable on straight & corner gd on choppy water,what i did is just set the prop angle negative or i think bcoz of it's weight can imagine if i installed a 7.5 or twin inline engine what going to happen la to that baby bro that will be next change.For now i just having fun knowing her well
                      Since when i launch my "Panglima" boat there,huh?
                      Don't make false statement u know,or else i'll make report police n u stdby my writ of summon letter frm my legal firm serve at ya doorstep; can't even celebrate tis year hari raya at home even.
                      Rasa In Goyang nya Pak Oi!

*I LIKE*

Fyi, ya current engine (XP254) in ya hull gauge @ 5.5hp and not stock as u mentioned. Pls do proper research bf stating the facts...

Fuh yooo, tat 7.5HP engine sure will outshine the rest of the segad on the pond mate. I wonder wat will happen to the Megad baby if instal wif twin inline engine power ?
                      I guess it will go straight to T.Pinang n won't turn back.
                      Till then,shall catch up tis sat for ya second maiden my fren !

***Majulah Sukan Utk Negara***

Comment

Originally posted by SUKHIDIR B YUSOFF View Post
                        Ok, I'll drop by on Sat to have a look.

Comment

Meet u at Court mega store

Originally posted by A.Royz Martin View Post
                          Since when i launch my "Panglima" boat there,huh?
                          Don't make false statement u know,or else i'll make report police n u stdby my writ of summon letter frm my legal firm serve at ya doorstep; can't even celebrate tis year hari raya at home even.
                          Rasa In Goyang nya Pak Oi!

*I LIKE*

Fyi, ya current engine (XP254) in ya hull gauge @ 5.5hp and not stock as u mentioned. Pls do proper research bf stating the facts...

Fuh yooo, tat 7.5HP engine sure will outshine the rest of the segad on the pond mate. I wonder wat will happen to the Megad baby if instal wif twin inline engine power ?
                          I guess it will go straight to T.Pinang n won't turn back.
                          Till then,shall catch up tis sat for ya second maiden my fren !

***Majulah Sukan Utk Negara***
                          Yo mate how to Majulah Sukan Utk Negara do a bit kena sue say a bit kena saman sim like parking attendent la sounded like Pai both of u are in the same boat kot Anyway i jst want to clarify n retify the above statement the stock 4 hp engine GP-260M i'm referring to is the one i purchase wid the Venom Segad earlyer n the recently one is from Datuk R is ArrowShark XP-254 as u claimed cn kick 5.5 hp get it bro.I've retified the leakages from the carb & exhaust header flange retubing water cooling systems jst to make sure the flow is smooth so this sat put on our life jacket when i'll make a final tuning on tat baby n we'll look wat this XP-254 baby cn deliver BooM i like ( Patek mohon Tengku dn Datuk Bendahara dpt simpan rahsia yng tersirat dn terselindung diatas ini biar pecah diperut jgn pecah dimulut )

Comment

Tengku Mahkota !

( Patek mohon Tengku dn Datuk Bendahara dpt simpan rahsia yng tersirat dn terselindung diatas ini biar pecah diperut jgn pecah dimulut )[/QUOTE]

I can feel that "Tan Sri Sukhi" ya highness !
                            Your co-operation and contribution in tis water sport activities are highly appreciated.
                            I shall or We shall award you wif the Highest Medal of Honour for your countless effort on promoting tis power boating activities.
                            It's called "PBM"-Nt the Pingat Bakti Masyarakat orite-but apparently i've re-phrase it to "Pingat Bakti Musiboat"...
                            As it's conjuction wif the subject that we r referin.

Fyi,I'm not into pecah anythin in my perut,tan sri...got flush out evry mornin in the toilet bowl.

Comment

Working...
                            X