Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC Sailing Boat driven by propellers

Hi,

I would like to ask does anyone knows where to get RC Sailing boat (shape), max. length 1ft but driven using propellers?

ai ya just add mtr will do lah.but nomally we dont add..it always will go along as long there ripper on water if no wind cond,cause a ripper will cause the air to move or viberate. so that it keep the boat moving but not fast.
    mike

Comment

Originally posted by adriankoh View Post
      Hi,

I would like to ask does anyone knows where to get RC Sailing boat (shape), max. length 1ft but driven using propellers?
      Saw one at Tai Sing, its a siling ship of he cutty shark, but much smaller, maybe around 20cm length. Its sail is non-functioning, for show only.

Comment

Make yours from water bottle... looks like sub but can speed

cheap and good...motor buy from stargek and visit stargek

Comment

Jet Hobby used to sell one that has motor, check with him.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
            ONLY SAILORS GET BLOWN OFFSHORE

YOU TALK THE TALK, BUT DO YOU WALK THE WALK?

Comment

I think he is looking for this...

Checkout the new Pro Boat Endeavor. It features a motor in case of a sudden loss of wind. Available at http://www.redrockethobbies.com/Pro_Boat_Endeavor_Sail...

Comment

Great!

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                I think he is looking for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ldgktVd8
                Thanks! This is what I need.

Comment

Motor on the ProBoat Endeavor is to be used only as back-up in case the winds die down and your boat is stuck in the middle of the pond. It's not designed for continuous operation-No ESC and cooling.
                  make it simple, make it strong, make it work!

Comment

interesting pop pop boat

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Steam tug with modified Wilesco D49 engine: alcohol burner with external tank, superheater, steam oiler, condenser, exhaust steam evacuated into chimney for ...

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
                      interesting pop pop boat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Grd1...eature=related
                      Check out this steam powered boat then
                      make it simple, make it strong, make it work!

Comment

bro dont worry cum sail with us on sat n sun bedok reservoir . dont worry u wont get stuck in the middle .well if u need help i'm sure all the skipper will cum to ur aid. if u ask for.
                        mike

Comment

Originally posted by redboat219 View Post
                          Check out this steam powered boat then
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVN8iHfQl3s
                          My daught 8 yrs old watch this video beside me and said " this thing can make whilpool and been suck inside later on" he...he.. and ran away...

I was thinking the good old day of line contol I race for competition. round and round.

Comment

ai ya u mean water bottle boat ah ok look at att pic hehehehhe
                            recycle material .

mike

Comment

maybe ur daugther dadi doll no use can hijack fm her hehehe
                              mike

Comment

Working...
                              X