Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marina Barrage Water Activities

How i wish that soon "they" (authorities) would approve Power Boating activities near the vicinity of the Marina Barrage or in front of the Singapore Flyers at the F1 track. Great Location for tourist attraction.
    I LIKE !

There was once or shud i say several occasion while i was racing at the marina F1 track in front of the S'pore Flyer. The tourists came and took pics and videos of the action. Kinda of impressed.
    Including maidening my jet ski ep boat at the vicinity as well but not for long coz the water really choppy and the duck tours bus route encounter.

I realised that the seawater serenity is fresh water now. Confirmed last month when i sneak in into the track for photo taking wif my car.
    After F1 race on Sept, shall maiden my ep boat first to test water.

I did speak to PUB on tis when I met up with them the other time. But no concrete reply yet.

Overall, they like the idea. So that they can protray SG as a vibrant city to tourist wif many activities at the bay.

But I did not go into detail discussion with them on this yet, cos now still saltwater.

Comment

well it be gd if we can sail there too.
      mike

Comment

Imagine standing on Anderson Bridge and a power boat rip past from Clark Quay to Boat Quay and back.

It would sure be a crowd teaser.

Comment

Fresh drinkable water!

But I did not go into detail discussion with them on this yet, cos now still saltwater.[/QUOTE]

Dude,why dun u try and check it out ya self the serenity of the water near the Marina F1 track or marina barrage. It's fresh water now.

I'm kinda of surprised how efficient the process though.
          It's matter of time that u may maiden ya EP boat first to test and attract tis tourist to snap pics and videos of the speed demons.

Stdby tow boat for sure as the water condition quite choppy and strong. So i suggest the mini PCG (Police Coast Guard) alias tow boat be on duty first in the water before lauching the power boats.

I realised there's nicely done platform (Two wing) as well provided.
          Really convenient if the authorities approve tis water sport activity.
          I'll be there after work almost everyday then wif gelato ice-cream on hand.

Comment

S'pore flyer waters.

Hydros will hv difficulty runnin there wif that kind of water cond.

Hmm,my mono hull shall resist these challenges pretty well.

After the F1 race,will drive into the track and run my boats.

Comment

I tot I read in the papers saying the process will take years. I have a hydrometer at home and can test the density of the water on the spot.

Will go and test it one day.

Like that Kallang River should be freshwater also.

Comment

Marina Barrage

HI GUYS,JUST AN EYE DEER WHY NOT ALL OF US VISIT OUR MINISTER HOUSE THIS COMING HARI RAYA I THINK HE CAN GIVE ALL THE ABOVE DETAILS
                DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Royz Martin View Post
                  Hydros will hv difficulty runnin there wif that kind of water cond.

Hmm,my mono hull shall resist these challenges pretty well.

After the F1 race,will drive into the track and run my boats.
                  Yeah hydros maybe but not mine bro
                  Did you see her ride the waves in Tampiness last weekend
                  Powerrrrrrr

Comment

Riding the Waves ?

Originally posted by 3ns View Post
                    Yeah hydros maybe but not mine bro
                    Did you see her ride the waves in Tampiness last weekend
                    Powerrrrrrr
                    Apparently, nope mate. Didn't get the chance though.

Still prefer mono taking the choppy waters and fly without hesitation.
                    Ofc,calm water the Hydros are on Fire dude.

I LIKE

Comment

Originally posted by A.Royz Martin View Post
                      Apparently, nope mate. Didn't get the chance though.

Still prefer mono taking the choppy waters and fly without hesitation.
                      Ofc,calm water the Hydros are on Fire dude.

I LIKE
                      maybe it's time for me to get my hands on a offshore hull with some mean power

Comment

If u want calm water, boat at 7-8am in the morning. The water surface is as flat as a mirror. Have been boating at that timing for the past one yr at Woodlands b4 kena chase away.

Comment

Look at the water surface early in the morning in this video I took in woodlands. Initially was calm, then big Cat went to create some waves.

Anyone want run in the early morning???

Comment

I would love to but heard some bros are trying to get a place for all to run. Don't want to spoil their effort, so have been a good boy.

But if all fails then, hmmm

Comment

East Coast Attraction

Were there at East Coast Food Centre havin dinner.
                              As i drove past saw tis cable wake boarding pond lights on.
                              I knew their operational hours till bout 2130 hrs.
                              Relatively quite spacious for power boating requirement.

Howeva,hw i wish its fresh water and we could share the space after 1900 hrs on sunday evenin for boating activities would be great !
                              Definitely will attract those havin dinner to cum over at look at wat the heck tis bloody roaring sound came from ?

Even the "Wak Satay" will join us i guess.

Convenient place,easy access to makan place,toilet and parking space.

I LIKE

Comment

Working...
                              X