Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just For Laugh

CAN ANY BOATER'S TELL ME WHY DO ALL CRAFT,SHIP,BOAT,YACHT EVEN SAMPAN INVENTER ADDRESSED ( NAMED ) THEIR CRAFTS AS SHE BUT NOT HE.....
    DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

I know there is a history behind it but can't recall now.

Maybe desperate for love and attention

Comment

Craft Inventer

GOOD TRY DUDE,NORMALLY ALL INVENTER ARE SMART LIKE US,BUT MAY BE DESPERATES FOR LOVE OR THEY DON'T HAVE ANY LOVER'S,THE TRUTH IS ............ I'LL LET U KNOW LATER COZ I'M STILL WAITING FROM THE REST OF OUR SKIPER AND COXSWAIN FOR RIGHT ANSWERS.
      DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

Hmmm.

Ok, maybe back in the olden days, they were sailing too long and were desperate? Sentiments?

Sorry bro, brain is not working after being seduced by the Seducer yesterday.

Now let me think where I heard this

Comment

The reason I came to know of is because ships has many nice curves, like the body of a female.

And previously sailors, ship owners and ship builders were very supertitious and treat their vessels like their own wife.

I also hear its because of some greek goddess or something like that.

Tis tradition has been going on and on and on till today. New building vessels are always christen by a lady.

Comment

Found some answers :

Why is a ship referred to as "she?"

It has always been customary to personify certain inanimate objects and attribute to them characteristics peculiar to living creatures. Thus, things without life are often spoken of as having a s-e-x. Some objects are regarded as masculine. The sun, winter, and death are often personified in this way. Others are regarded as feminine, especially those things that are dear to us. The earth as mother Earth is regarded as the common maternal parent of all life. In languages that use gender for common nouns, boats, ships, and other vehicles almost invariably use a feminine form. Likewise, early seafarers spoke of their ships in the feminine gender for the close dependence they had on their ships for life and sustenance.

Comment

Here Come Our Prof.adrianli With His Gender's

HEY BRO U WERE ABSENT AT THE POND YESTERDAY,THAT'S QUITE A GENDER SOUNDED LITERATURE TO ME ARE U AN EXNAVY SEAL...I LIKE ... AS WHAT ROYZ SAY, VERY GOOD RESEARCH THERE,BUT FOR THE TOPIC JUST FOR LAUGH..... I'LL LET ALL OF U KNOW WHY ALL CRAFTS ARE MADE TO BE A WOMAN.......SOON..........

Comment

I'm never gona be a Navy Seal, I'm a Singaporean. Maybe when I take up US citizenship then they can come look for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SUKHIDIR B YUSOFF View Post
                  HEY BRO U WERE ABSENT AT THE POND YESTERDAY,THAT'S QUITE A GENDER SOUNDED LITERATURE TO ME ARE U AN EXNAVY SEAL...I LIKE ... AS WHAT ROYZ SAY, VERY GOOD RESEARCH THERE,BUT FOR THE TOPIC JUST FOR LAUGH..... I'LL LET ALL OF U KNOW WHY ALL CRAFTS ARE MADE TO BE A WOMAN.......SOON..........
                  Here it is bro, just for laugh Boats are always refer to as "She", because her top is always dry while her bottom is always wet. Whenever she goes to shore, she always look for the boys(bouys).

Comment

Our Mariner Is A Experienced Sailor

NOW I FOUND D GUY WHO CAN REPLACE SANGNILA UTAMA & MARCO POLO, BRO U GOT D POTENTIAL TO BECOME THE NEXT EXPLORER CAN I BE YOUR CREW I KNOW FOR SURE THAT D ANSWER WILL SURFACED JUST A MATTER DAYS.........YESTERDAY DESPERADO ME HORNY AND PROF MAKE ME SEXY NOW I FEEL ENERGIZED BACK IN 1980'S I WAS AN APPRENTICE IN MARINE DIESEL AT CENTRE 11 SEMBAWANG SHIPYARD FROM A NAIVE YOUNG FELLOW I WAS CHANGED TO DIRTY FELLOW,EVERYDAY MY SENIOR FITTER,TECH,CHARGEHAND,FOREMAN & ENGINEERS WILL MAKE JOKES AND STORIES SO THAT'S WHERE I GOT TO KNOW WHY SHIP ARE FEMALES.WHO KNOWS MAY BE ONE DAY D FEMALE INVENTER WILL CREATE A SHIP CALL HE OF CAUSE NOT HE/SHE LA

Comment

Submarines ?

Guyz,wat bout submarines ?
                      I doubt it's categorised as the term "SHE" as well is't ???

Not dry on the top (At times obviously) and most of the type submerged in the "water" (Hmmm..I LIKE). The shape also resemblance as the "HE".
                      I reckon it's a "HE" without doubts. ..

Comment

Originally posted by A.Royz Martin View Post
                        Guyz,wat bout submarines ?
                        I doubt it's categorised as the term "SHE" as well is't ???

Not dry on the top (At times obviously) and most of the type submerged in the "water" (Hmmm..I LIKE). The shape also resemblance as the "HE".
                        I reckon it's a "HE" without doubts. ..
                        That is a "He".

But wat Singapore bought was short "He". Ang Mo one long long.

Comment

Who said RC Boating is not educational.

Comment

Wat Shortie Submarine ?

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                            That is a "He".

But wat Singapore bought was short "He". Ang Mo one long long.
                            No confirmation that Ang mo submarines are long orite ?
                            Sum are shortie too...able to enhance the submarine size via supplements for better performance during "battle drill".
                            "Satisfaction Guaranteed".
                            "Been there done that dude"---Fierce and strong fire power and execution till mission accomplished,my fellow commrade.

Nvr underestimate asians secret and capability.

Comment

And I always tot its the technique that counts.

Comment

Working...
                              X