Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redboat219 View Post
    Nice boat.
    Don't worry about the carbon. Water purification plant pass water through a carbon bed filter to remove contaminants and impurities in drinking water. You're actually helping the process.
    Originally posted by Ghostfit View Post
    You know what the % of carbon in your bodies ? ...drinking the carbon enriched water may even be good for you !
    As stated, this is what I found out during the days when I'm playing with the 1/10 cars. I'm not starting a war of words here.

Originally posted by $h@d0w View Post
    Aiya if they want to ban they can come out with all sorts of reasons lah. I'm just stating some findings from my 1/10 days mah.

Comment

Understand your concern...

Brothers...We are friends... not to be unfriend
      (Life is short...feedback is good)

I answers some of the questions:

The boat had tested in the water - (running around in ponds for 12mins), now waiting for the motor to get rusty bcos I put the boat under a moving fan with air moving around aft drying the exterior of the motor. (To check/test how fast the GWS motor will get rusty too). The voltage is very low and the amps draw is at 0.8 amp (measrued buy multimeter) so no short circuiting or burn up- batt and motor run cool 9water cooling mah...).

These IPS motor can buy "Cheap Cheap" at SIM LIM tower basement level corner, Staircase of the "tua bei kong" location @ $6 each motor for this BOAT (not for plane- too low RPM).

The wearing of carbon armature in a bush motor is well know when high RPM/ high Amphere arking also friction found. The FUN boat IPS motor running very low RPM so the brushes slowly wear out until then (don't know when) I will change it. (Note : The mounting allowed to change ISP motor easily just pull motor out-ref to pic).
      I do have numbers of these IPS motor laying around (come with GWS kit, many yrs back using IPS motor). I intend to throw once spoil/worn. (the construction of IPS motor is seal no opening only hv that 3 very small little holes for the small screws)

This FUN boat does bring FUN and laughter for my daughter - a nice Leisure play also a experience of RC Boating.

Places for this Fun Boat... : small swimming pool (condo), small ponds, Wild and Wide River (yishun / sambawang hv lot of these rivers that connect to the SEA), Clementi canal, Bath tubs, Sentosa Area, Marina South pond, Bishan pond, Senja gdn pond, Pulau ubi area, Kusu island pond etc many places... where water issue is not a problem.

So no worries lets have fun... build it.. & have some laughters on this FUN BOAT...

Comment

error

brush motor ... not bush motor sorry

Comment

typo error

0.8 amp measured (is the batt capacity) = 0.2 amp measured is the motor Amp Draw.

Comment

So did you test the amount of carbon the motor leaves in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by zennith View Post
              Brothers...We are friends... not to be unfriend
              (Life is short...feedback is good)

I answers some of the questions:

The boat had tested in the water - (running around in ponds for 12mins), now waiting for the motor to get rusty bcos I put the boat under a moving fan with air moving around aft drying the exterior of the motor. (To check/test how fast the GWS motor will get rusty too). The voltage is very low and the amps draw is at 0.8 amp (measrued buy multimeter) so no short circuiting or burn up- batt and motor run cool 9water cooling mah...).

These IPS motor can buy "Cheap Cheap" at SIM LIM tower basement level corner, Staircase of the "tua bei kong" location @ $6 each motor for this BOAT (not for plane- too low RPM).

The wearing of carbon armature in a bush motor is well know when high RPM/ high Amphere arking also friction found. The FUN boat IPS motor running very low RPM so the brushes slowly wear out until then (don't know when) I will change it. (Note : The mounting allowed to change ISP motor easily just pull motor out-ref to pic).
              I do have numbers of these IPS motor laying around (come with GWS kit, many yrs back using IPS motor). I intend to throw once spoil/worn. (the construction of IPS motor is seal no opening only hv that 3 very small little holes for the small screws)

This FUN boat does bring FUN and laughter for my daughter - a nice Leisure play also a experience of RC Boating.

Places for this Fun Boat... : small swimming pool (condo), small ponds, Wild and Wide River (yishun / sambawang hv lot of these rivers that connect to the SEA), Clementi canal, Bath tubs, Sentosa Area, Marina South pond, Bishan pond, Senja gdn pond, Pulau ubi area, Kusu island pond etc many places... where water issue is not a problem.

So no worries lets have fun... build it.. & have some laughters on this FUN BOAT...
              JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Boat action in water

Here is the Fun boat in water (the 3 time) with a upgrade top deck

Top deck added life floats, life boat, ice box and some yellowfin tuna ready for sashi mi...

Bring wasabe and enjoy sushi with me and RC boating

Cheers...sake is good too

Comment

Well done!

Cheers,
                  Adnan
                  Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
                  ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
                  Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Eh Philip,

tomorrow come to BR in the afternoon lah. We will be there... the inboard side water is calm can play your boat. I sailing tomorrow also.
                    sigpic
                    FASSTGot Quard?

Comment

yah i just bought a toy rc boat for my litter boy well he like it v much .will try on the water.well wat a nice boat u have build .a nice one a diy one .one and only one with all the hart building the boat.
                      just bought a lipo for my jetski .will be on water soon.
                      mike

Comment

Sure come with my daughter - for boating

Raven/adnan/tempines flyer

Will join you guys for boating in the evening at BR somedays...sure

Now I am building a slope glider for the season - is comming windy soon. Also the desire and inspiration come from MSC (aft he built a Bug and fly at TBP) very very tempting aft seening the pic post by tempines flyer / MSC.

Cheers...

Comment

welcum aboard bro.
                          mike

Comment

i will drop by in the afternoon to run my jolly motor, see u guys cheers
                            i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

to all boater cum to bedok is cancel cause there lantern event on 6pm ther may be too crowed with many children and people . the bedok reservoir CC is holding a event their with concert on the pontoon from 7pm to 10pm.the cc member is seeking rc boat to boat around . prefer slow boat with light . min 6 boat if u can help out pls state here.u be boating with light around the pontoon. area before 6pm u must reach here . u be there boating around 2hr time before the vip arrive.sms me at 97401507 if u cuming.well u can bring ur children here for the event remember to bring lantern for ur child .

raven sailboat
                              me sailboat
                              angel tug
                              tong sailboat.
                              mike

Comment

sms me before 2pm if u can help out cause need to let the CC member know so they can slot in the programme. perfer slow boat with light any light will do
                                min 6 boat u can post here also.
                                mike

Comment

Working...
                                X