Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beware when Buying Online with this..............

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware when Buying Online with this..............

Check this threads......

Hear one or two of our SG Bros were taken by .... this is happening in Dec 2007 only

RC-Group Forum

and here too

RCZ - Forum

James was a Champion Racer thus his products were highly popular...Plus a Hot Trendy Website........

poor business management or flaw in character .......your guess is as good as mine.

root cause will be either - greed or pride.

I just cannot fathom - blind loyalty that stood by a dead beat, so oblivious to everything ............if you have friends like this you can have more enemies.

Gone Gas...but Petrol went UP !!!
    now burning NITRO !!!

Originally posted by Palladine
    Check this threads......

Hear one or two of our SG Bros were taken by .... this is happening in Dec 2007 only

RC-Group Forum

and here too

RCZ - Forum

James was a Champion Racer thus his products were highly popular...Plus a Hot Trendy Website........

poor business management or flaw in character .......your guess is as good as mine.

root cause will be either - greed or pride.

I just cannot fathom - blind loyalty that stood by a dead beat, so oblivious to everything ............if you have friends like this you can have more enemies.

Yah....I was nearly a victim too. I ordered a vegas grim racer prop and an OS 18 CVRM engine from them. Paid money and wait....wait....wait....until finally I can't take it any more and I had a big fight with their bloody online help. That was after 3 weeks upon paying. Item should have reached in under 10 days. It was not until 3 more weeks later the items reached me.

Stay away from twisted liguid...they are TWISTED!

Comment

Stay away from FDM too. Take super long time to deliver. Tatz my experience.

Comment

whats FDM?

seem like boat shops are not very safe to buy from.
        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
          whats FDM?

FDM - FineDesignRc

Its an RC Boat shop in the US, managed by Chris Fine. Do a search on them b4 any purchase. They dont cheat money, just that they do take their own sweet time to deliver. Some guys waited 6mths for a Lehner motor. I wait one mth for my hardware. But then FDM do have very neat stuffs.

There are reputable RC Boat shops like OSE n Towers. So far they are one of the better ones. I'm into electrics so most boating sites I go are elec boat stuff. There is also BBYracing n Fullers, which I heard also quite reputable. I did contact Ray Fuller once.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
            whats FDM?

WOOOH .... a very sweeping statement.....

Do you close down all the cake shops because of one Prima Deli incident ?

We just want to highlight the bad eggs in the RC community.
            now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
              FDM - FineDesignRc

Its an RC Boat shop in the US, managed by Chris Fine. Do a search on them b4 any purchase. They dont cheat money, just that they do take their own sweet time to deliver. Some guys waited 6mths for a Lehner motor. I wait one mth for my hardware. But then FDM do have very neat stuffs.
              Did you check if it is ex-stock and their expected shipment date ? That will clear-up and manage your expectations.

But in most incidence it is greed they want your money and do not want to lose a sales. Thus even resorting to lying to get you to send money over.
              now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

By the way

Paypal dispute system is not full proof - if vendor can produce a tracking number then you are in trouble. And the shipment might not be to your address, that is what happen with TL purchases.

I prefer Credit Card Charge Back and had managed to get my money back even from Paypal.

So read the fine print before approaching Paypal Dispute, they will ask you to waive your rights to a Credit Card Charge Back, at the same time will try to investigate and claim the money from the Seller. If the Seller have no money in the PayPal account then you get no money even if Paypal agrees that you ought to get a refund.

Credit Card Charge Back claims money from Paypal so there is no issue of not having sufficient money for your refund. Further the contractual agreement between Paypal and the Credit Card Company protects us - the consumer against internet transaction - none delivery.

Happy online shopping - Have no FEAR - just don't step on the BAD EGGS.

now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Palladine
                  Did you check if it is ex-stock and their expected shipment date ? That will clear-up and manage your expectations.

But in most incidence it is greed they want your money and do not want to lose a sales. Thus even resorting to lying to get you to send money over.
                  I checked, they're ex-stock.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                    Us Sailboat guys too have to wait a long time for our yachts to be delivered. Waiting time can range from 6 mth to 3 years for delivery....Its ok just as long as you are aware of what you are getting yourself into. Happy Boating
                    Cheers!
                    Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

My experience wif FDM :

1) Never inform me of shipping charges n charge it to my CC w/o my knowledge. I had to find that out thru my CC statement!!!

2) Sent me email stating that they had sent out my stuff. I waited two weeks n nothing.

3) Sent emails to query, not a single reply. Went forum to ask for help. Members there help me to inform him I'm looking for him.

4) IDD call to him n he told me different date sent out. Told me no tracking details.

5) Later send me email and gave me tracking details.

6) When item arrived, I saw that the date of shipping is not the date he told me, it was the day I called him!!!

Thatz my 1st n last time dealing wif him. If I didnt go forum n call him, I tink I can wait till b4 he decides to do anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X