Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sail boat

any 1 staying east side is into sailboat? i feel like getting 1 but i scared no kaki. n where to sail the boat
    [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bedok Reservoir is now open for sailing.

Gone Gas...but Petrol went UP !!!
    now burning NITRO !!!

Comment

any 1 sail there?
      [B][U][SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Long [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]As[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]They[/COLOR] [COLOR="Cyan"]Have[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]Wings[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]I'll[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Fly[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Them[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

any 1 wanna play sail boat east side looking for kaki

Comment

sure i would like to join u . but now looking 4 buget sail boat.me stay in bedok near bk resvoir.i'm sure raven would like to join.
          mike

Comment

Lots of us sail in the east on saturdays. Mostly at Ponggol park pond.
            Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

gr8 than would get a sail boat ltr thanks . can pm me u guys number ?

Comment

Originally posted by tampines flyer
                sure i would like to join u . but now looking 4 buget sail boat.me stay in bedok near bk resvoir.i'm sure raven would like to join.
                Is this good?
                http://shop.rotor.com.sg/show-detail.asp?prodid={37AFF0F3-2AC2-4C94-8577-5ED770A57007}

Comment

yeah!!!!!!!!!! got my yatch frm rotor today haha who can teach me how to sail im new to sail boat

Comment

Well Done!
                    The Americas Cup Yacht looks good. Have not seen it sail yet but should be good. I think looks is the main aim so enjoy her in the water and dont worry about racing at this point. If you decide that this is the way to go and you need more speed/responce/interaction then you can go for the IOM.
                    Welcome to RC Sailing
                    Planes: Cap21, Northrop F5E, MK Kingbird, MK Curare, Elster, Jazz60, SouthernX, Zoom 4D

Comment

Blackite207... your IOM bait is very juicy...

By the way, I think you know who am I already...

Greentea... I just bought a Thunder Tiger Voyager, from Rotor Hobby too... haven't made her maiden launch yet... but soon... lets get together and go sailing
                      I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

no prob we go sailing togather pm me contacts will be easier thanks

Comment

Originally posted by greentea
                          no prob we go sailing togather pm me contacts will be easier thanks
                          your PM box full already.
                          I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

helloe to all bro .well i'm complete new to sailboat . well collect my victoria fm fellow ddh pal. well i have mount the servo and sail servo. and i got no knowlage to sail can any1 guild me how to sail wat r the step . how do u adjust the sail to tight or not to tight the sail. btw me staying in bedok. and tks all bro for advice .
                            mike

Comment

A rc yatch race is going on at the changi sailing club 2-6pm this sat afternoon.
                              IOM class. come n hv a look

Comment

Working...
                              X