X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Dragon Slayer]
    Originally posted by ez zai

Let me set this straight to you too....I am not sending any wrong idea out. There is no where in the club rules that say that we MUST have Failsafe inside our boats to run, and NOBODY ever told me MUST HAVE FAILSAFE. The rules say to practise wise radio freq check.

How many of those running in PP HAVE FAILSAFE, and what makes you think that I DUN HAVE a failsafe. Must I spend a few hundred dollars in expensive radios to run in PP?

What I mean by PP requirements, I mean I have run there with my cheapo radios and it works and there is no disruption. Have I caused ant disruption to anyone? So what is the problem?
    Yo Ez zai, I agree with wat Bro Don has said. There is no rule saying that you "must" have a fail safe system for you to run your boat in PP. Come to PP with your hand written notebook and show us the rule.

If this is the case, then 80 percent of boats can't run in PP already.

You wanna play boss, you can do it on your backyard or void deck.. I must stress to all boaters. This pond is for us to all to enjoy and not managed by any group or individual.

So pls lahs stop the pond police nonsense!!!
    Life's a joke. Keep laughing....

Comment

I attach the rules and regulations given to me when I signed up as a member of the Hougang CC Radio Control Power Boat Group. Where does the rule state "...all gas & Nitro powered model boats required fail safe"?

You say "I have been advised VERBALLY on this issue"...WHEN and by WHO? I have failsafe in both my Vegas and Enforcer, but sadly the Enforcer's failsafe FAILED, so I was about to transfer that from the Vegas to it, and happen to see the enforcer's EKG. I thought it was something better.

Then some of the pals advised me that the EKG can be DIY it is a simple device, and that some hi-end radios also have kill switch function. I am ignorant about this so people told me I gained knowledge. That is all I have to say

Comment

Working...
      X