Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jus maiden mine wif HZM. He is convinced!!! Met Dennis there, he got two!!!

Tis little bugger is great, much faster n super stable than the Predator. No problem wif hard turns at all. Straight line speed is fast n controllable. Ran wif TP 2070mah 3S1P. CG is not a problem at all.

As for price, pls check wif JH. Me not from JH, juz a hobbist enjoying a great boat.

Guys, quick grab one b4 its gone!!!

Comment

Comparison of sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli
        Comparison of sizes.
        Pls remember to take out your flex cable and remove any traces of water if you don't want it to rust
        Leave the whole lenght of cable flat on the boat hull interior before lubing it again for your next run

Comment

I hope u understand the meaning of Mass Order. Mass order is whereby all participate forumers share the shipping cost and no one earn any profit or kopi money.

If have to fork out kopi money or profit, might as well support the LHS whom have put in his sweat n soul into it. Its always best to support our LHS, if they go down, we will also suffer.

I hope u understand wat I mean.
          I am well aware of wat is meant by"Mass Order". It is fine if you wanna support LHS. Never expect to profit from organising a MO. I'm paid much better doing my day job.
          Life's a joke. Keep laughing....

Comment

Sucks ... i hope there is a red one left for me. I already sms RCS .... i hope he already "booked" for me

Heres 2 photos and a vid of Dennis red rigger in MP4. Sorry for the poor quality ... taken off N80 .... The setup is stock w 3S!!!! All u can see is a ball of water flying on the pond!

Cheers

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Frank
              Pls remember to take out your flex cable and remove any traces of water if you don't want it to rust
              Leave the whole lenght of cable flat on the boat hull interior before lubing it again for your next run
              Aiyah - you cautioned. I removed my predator cable and its all a red brown clunk and very dififcult to remove. Now that I used wd40 and its cleaned of rust, can I ask what grease I can use? the normal brown grease from hardware shop? Or anyone selling specific rc boat type pls let me know so I can purchase the most appropriate stuff>

Thanx...

Comment

Can try the prather cable grease from ntc.

Comment

JH is selling the cable grease for S$5.50.

Comment

Adrain on 3s1p ? The little monstor drawing how many amps ?

Comment

even better

Comment

Originally posted by skyblueblue
                        Adrain on 3s1p ? The little monstor drawing how many amps ?
                        I dont know leh. There is no way to fit the watt's up in!!! Stock ESC is 30A n its doing fine.

U sponser an Eagle Tree n I'll let u know the amp draw.

Comment

I dont know leh. There is no way to fit the watt's up in!!! Stock ESC is 30A n its doing fine.

U sponser an Eagle Tree n I'll let u know the amp draw.
                          So tempting sia.... on the outrigger

Comment

Today had a short run at PP.

I decided to try my Rigger on a 2cell pack to start it off.

It was about the same speed as my Predator on 3cell. But the turning was a little unresponsive. I had to throttle down quite a bit before she could turn. There was also an instant when the boat did not move although I could see the prop spinning like mad - this was when I first throttled up.

But overall I think I am going to enjoy this boat and it is going to be my default boat from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by PCC
                              Today had a short run at PP.

I decided to try my Rigger on a 2cell pack to start it off.

It was about the same speed as my Predator on 3cell. But the turning was a little unresponsive. I had to throttle down quite a bit before she could turn. There was also an instant when the boat did not move although I could see the prop spinning like mad - this was when I first throttled up.

But overall I think I am going to enjoy this boat and it is going to be my default boat from now on.
                              Spoken like a pro

Don't think mike will feel any different once he crash it

Comment

Originally posted by PCC
                                Aiyah - you cautioned. I removed my predator cable and its all a red brown clunk and very dififcult to remove. Now that I used wd40 and its cleaned of rust, can I ask what grease I can use? the normal brown grease from hardware shop? Or anyone selling specific rc boat type pls let me know so I can purchase the most appropriate stuff>

Thanx...
                                You can use any grease that you can get from any DIY or hardware shop. Cheap and good. All grease are waterproof so no worries. (big big tub that will last you for a long time for only about $5 to $6)

If you have extra bucks to spend then get those grease from Fishing Gear Shop for use in fishing reels. These grease are good and fine. Cost about $8 to $9 for a smaller bottle. (surecatch is the cheapest brand the bottle is at most the a quarter of that you get from the hardware shop)

I using both now
                                Life's a joke. Keep laughing....

Comment

Working...
                                X