Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good tug boat

hi boat guys, just wanted to ask, anybody know where to buy locally a cheap tugboat? i don't plan to go fast as I'm only gonna play in the pool, i'd like to tow around a little inflatable boat/tub that my daughter sits in, around the pool while playing with her

« « « Hirobo R/F Freya Twister - 12FGh » » »

well actually doesn't have to be a tugboat, as long as it's a cheap boat that can pull and not go so fast

Comment

haha u can find some really nice scale tug boats down at fook hai at ntc hobbies ... the price is kinda steep though
      Helis
      Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

How many tonnages bollard pull are we talking here???

FYI, every tugboat have to go thru a bollard pull test b4 being certified by Class surveyor. Charters will look at the bollard pull to determine if the tugboat is suitable to pull their oil rig.

Comment

Shaun, go for a heavy duty one that can utilis ur existing 6s polyquest pack!

Then again with that power available, you can opt for a high performance version hull and bring it to bishan pond also. I'm not sure if ur baby will appreciate the speed

Comment

aiyah..ken u crazy lah my wife will kill me if i do that hehe. and i wouldn't want to risk my 6s sinking in the pool... what a waste if that were to happen h

Comment

Originally posted by shauntot
              aiyah..ken u crazy lah my wife will kill me if i do that hehe. and i wouldn't want to risk my 6s sinking in the pool... what a waste if that were to happen h
              Err I put my 8S into my boat leh. Frank put in 10S.

Comment

Working...
              X