Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MISS Vegas

Hi all,

First will like to express my appreciation for fellow bro Dragon Slayer for his kind help in fixing my recoil starter for my hammer.

After the recent, strong advice from many of our fellow boaters in DH to stay away from the Vitro Dolpin. Decided to do as advice.

The next boat in the list is now:----------- MISS Vegas.

The specs looks good with a 18 size engine and design by world champ and so on..........

But again, the shipping price is stopping me from making my purchase (USD$105 shipping to SG).

Now I will see how long I can hold myself back from this temption.
    Life's a joke. Keep laughing....

Originally posted by crazy_
    Hi all,

First will like to express my appreciation for fellow bro Dragon Slayer for his kind help in fixing my recoil starter for my hammer.

After the recent, strong advice from many of our fellow boaters in DH to stay away from the Vitro Dolpin. Decided to do as advice.

The next boat in the list is now:----------- MISS Vegas.

The specs looks good with a 18 size engine and design by world champ and so on..........

But again, the shipping price is stopping me from making my purchase (USD$105 shipping to SG).

Now I will see how long I can hold myself back from this temption.
    shipping not that bad leh...
    try shipping in a gasser...
    f

Comment

Something to sweeten the deal for you.

Order today and save $30.00. Place at least a $199 order through June 30th and we’ll take $30.00 off the total. All you have to do to claim your savings is click on ad number 016K8 and it will be placed in your shopping cart. This special offer is not retroactive. Please, only one promotional ad number per order.

So order today from Towers. It's $75 shipping after discount!
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Yo Crazy... long time no hear... was wondering for a long time where you'd gone to

There is a Miss Vegas running regularly at PP on Sundays, so you may want to check it out first.

WOW... last time I shipped in a SV27 from Tower Hobbies, the shipping was around US$45 to 50 (can't remember exactly, but it was around there)... and it arrived in a week or so.

Yep, the Aquacraft hulls are a little fragile so they need to be handled with care... but they are light weight and use the available power efficiently

There's always a trade-off
        If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Hi Xiao Ding Dung,

Ya man! Long time no see. Was busy with work. Infact, was posted to a damn boring country to work for close to 9 months till I can't take it and quit to come back to Singapore.

Will try to drop by PP this sunday to check you guys out. You will be there? At wat time?

I was also shock to note the shipping price when I did the checkout. USD$104.89 it said.

Bro Dragon Slayer told me abt the Scratch and dent section but good deals are hard to come by these days. There was one with missing engine going for $108 and another with only box damage going for $238. anyway both was gone within like 2 days. People these day quite hardup.

I know I will save more on shipping by bying from this section but wat good am I to do with a RTR without an engine and by getting the other I might as will buy a new one as only save $30.

Any chance you going to sell your recent purchased aquacraft you were talking abt?

Comment

No wonder Welcome back man!

Unfortunately, the SV was imported as a gift for my other half and she really likes the boat so it's out of my hands We are also both running gasoline boats nowadays

With the price of the Miss V, it's very close to the price of the gas boats which are now available locally (e.g. JH). Worth considering if you have the space in your car

My import was the EP version of the SV27. Aquacraft recently released the nitro version. I suspect the package is smaller than the Miss V so you may want to consider the nitro SV27 and investigate the shipping costs from TH. If it's around the US$50 mark, then using Mad A's discount code would bring it down to around the US$20 mark

Comment

Yap. will look in the shipping price issue over time.

Quite fix on getting the Vegas as it's quite a looker.

So into gas now... cool

Do you run it in PP????? So you set to run there this sunday. love to get to see your gas boat..

Comment

Yep, I run at PP, but will be MIA till August

There are quite a few bros running regularly at PP nowadays... EP, nitro and gas. So drop by on Sunday and ccll (but after 3pm because most boaters are vampires just kidding... I think they just enjoy a sleep-in on Sundays )

Comment

Originally posted by Doraemon
                  Yep, I run at PP, but will be MIA till August

There are quite a few bros running regularly at PP nowadays... EP, nitro and gas. So drop by on Sunday and ccll (but after 3pm because most boaters are vampires just kidding... I think they just enjoy a sleep-in on Sundays )
                  ++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  Soon going to be joined in by another Miss Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer
                    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
                    Soon going to be joined in by another Miss Vegas.

Yap.... Know that you got a good buy lah!!! You running in your Miss Vegas this sunday? Then I can have a preview....

Comment

Working...
                    X