Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement for pull starter

Hi guys,

Yesterday felt itch and took out my Nitro Hammer for some fun. One pull at the starter and it broke. Anyone know ehere can I can a replacement?
    Life's a joke. Keep laughing....

Originally posted by crazy_
    Hi guys,

Yesterday felt itch and took out my Nitro Hammer for some fun. One pull at the starter and it broke. Anyone know ehere can I can a replacement?
    what broke?
    maybe can fix
    f

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
      what broke?
      maybe can fix
      The spring inside. Can't get it back in. Damn tight. You can help? Buy you kopi or beer?

Comment

The spring inside. Can't get it back in. Damn tight. You can help? Buy you kopi or beer?
        if its not broken and just came loose, should be able to fix.
        post a pic i guide you
        f

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
          if its not broken and just came loose, should be able to fix.
          post a pic i guide you
          Can fix but need help. I know how but I just dun have numble fingers. Cut 2 fingers fixing it last night for 3 hours till I give up. Can lah. Help me pls.....
          Drop me a PM. will drop by you place and time of your liking...

Comment

only the tip of the end of the spring broke and came lose. about 0.5 cm shorter now.

Comment

Hi guys,

Hi Pal;

I own a nitro hammer too. I have problem with the pull starter....in fact it is slipping (not spring broke though but slip) i tried to rewind the spring, clean the bearings etc but it still slipped....eventually I left it as it is still usable.

If the metal spring broke, bend the tip a bit and go slow. Clean the inside off oil. Dry it. apply super glue to the tip and fit to the groove let it dry...so it won't come out when you wind the spring...forget about the rope first.

It takes a bit of time. However, I ever encounter on another pull starter spring that once I bend the tip it breaks....eventually surrendered.

Comment

Working...
              X