Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Armour
    Cannot lah...just look at the finish. That's why it's called the franken. Too ugly for the consumer market. Now if I have the lathe, it will be a different story altogether.
    sell it cheap la..wakakakakakakaka
    f

Comment

Cannot lah...just look at the finish. That's why it's called the franken. Too ugly for the consumer market. Now if I have the lathe, it will be a different story altogether.
      hey cool bro!.....how did you do the groove inside the PVC to hold the o-ring?....pure genius!!!!
      for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
        sell it cheap la..wakakakakakakaka
        You joker. It's priceless.
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by overtki11
          hey cool bro!.....how did you do the groove inside the PVC to hold the o-ring?....pure genius!!!!
          There ain't no groove bro. No lathe, no groove. Just the O-Ring squeezed tightly in. Stays there pretty well but I'll probably apply some silicone over it, just in case.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

It's pure function over form bro ... for a start, I would buy if you can supply one to fit a 540 size can BTW, there's nothing wrong with the look either.

I ordered the alum version from TR earlier today (just like the one on your SV)... if I had seen this PVC version earlier, I would have contracted it out to you
            If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Originally posted by Doraemon
              It's pure function over form bro ... for a start, I would buy if you can supply one to fit a 540 size can BTW, there's nothing wrong with the look either.

I ordered the alum version from TR earlier today (just like the one on your SV)... if I had seen this PVC version earlier, I would have contracted it out to you
              The TR ones is nice, really nice. I'm looking for suitably sized PVC pipe for 540 can.

Comment

Looks like you gonna put a lot of supplier out of business with your
                ingenious contraction, well done man. Now we don't have to sucumb to
                overpriced ones.

Oops...forgot to add the pics...

BTW, the motor's a 480-sized BL with a diameter of 28mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Wally
                  Looks like you gonna put a lot of supplier out of business with your
                  ingenious contraction, well done man. Now we don't have to sucumb to
                  overpriced ones.
                  No worries, my info is freely available. Will let you all know once I managed to do the cooling jacket for 540 motors and 280 motors.

Comment

No worries, my info is freely available. Will let you all know once I managed to do the cooling jacket for 540 motors and 280 motors.
                    Mad A, Doraemi ran the SV last Sunday with the TR cooling can... excellent piece of hardware. Not only did the motor run cool, but it freed up the water flow thru the esc and motor, giving a long pee line

BTW, a new member of the rc boat club also imported a red SV from TH and have ran a couple of times at PP. We've now got enough of these to start a new racing class... just like OE has done in the US
                    If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Originally posted by Doraemon
                      Mad A, Doraemi ran the SV last Sunday with the TR cooling can... excellent piece of hardware. Not only did the motor run cool, but it freed up the water flow thru the esc and motor, giving a long pee line

BTW, a new member of the rc boat club also imported a red SV from TH and have ran a couple of times at PP. We've now got enough of these to start a new racing class... just like OE has done in the US
                      Yah, the cooling jacket is a very good piece of work. The stock jacket leaks all over the place.

Great to hear someone else has gotten the SV27.

Comment

Working...
                      X