Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anywhere Else for Boating?

HI, is there anywhere else pple boat? PP is too far for pple staying in the wild wild west. How about .... Chinese Gardens??? West Coast????

Originally posted by speedster
    HI, is there anywhere else pple boat? PP is too far for pple staying in the wild wild west. How about .... Chinese Gardens??? West Coast????
    Bro, I stay in sembawang bro and i ride my bike with my boat in tow...
    Look so orbit at traffic lights you know.... LOL

Its far but at least its peace of mind knowing you can play without worry that the relevant authorities will find you and tell you off.
    Join the club and come down to PP.

Cheers
    f

Comment

Yo, Bro i understand. I have been to PP. It is a lovely place for boating. Saw a few pple boating there too.

I am looking for more options u see

Comment

Just wana check, pardon if it's a stupid qns. Can we boat at Bedok Reservoir ?

I mean since they now allow pple to wakeboard, canoe, banana boat and have dragon boat practice on the water. Boating at 1 corner of the reservoir shldn't too much to ask for rite ?

Comment

I went to Jurong Lake and SDC..

Flying is still a dream for me... so i try something less stressful. I bought $35 tug boat from Stargek (during their sale at Marina the other day) and had fun with my son piloting the tug boat in Jurong Lake. However, I have been to SDC a couple of times... very serene and fun. Fish jumped out to "greet the boat" a couple of times!
          Well, if you are ever in these places and see a small blue tug boat - "greet me"- the bearded one! hehehe..

Comment

Yo, Bro i understand. I have been to PP. It is a lovely place for boating. Saw a few pple boating there too.

I am looking for more options u see
            Some boaters are know to play at West Coast.
            For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

bro, I boat at Bedok reservoir all the time, mainly with electric only,
              the park ranger didn't bother me once. Mostly in the early evening, recently
              once to 1 am in the morning trying to rescue my stranded boat. What type
              of boat do you plan to run? If it is nitro or gas, better stick to PP.
              Wally

Originally posted by kenshinz
              Just wana check, pardon if it's a stupid qns. Can we boat at Bedok Reservoir ?

I mean since they now allow pple to wakeboard, canoe, banana boat and have dragon boat practice on the water. Boating at 1 corner of the reservoir shldn't too much to ask for rite ?

Comment

The most beautiful and serene place to play RC boat is at the secluded
                Mandai lake but pick a decent spot so you do bother the ppl making out.
                Heaven man. Wally

Comment

Originally posted by Wally
                  bro, I boat at Bedok reservoir all the time, mainly with electric only,
                  the park ranger didn't bother me once. Mostly in the early evening, recently
                  once to 1 am in the morning trying to rescue my stranded boat. What type
                  of boat do you plan to run? If it is nitro or gas, better stick to PP.
                  Wally

Thanks, probably drop by 1 of these days to take a look as I stay quite near there . Neh, not intending to go the nitro route haha, I'm more of an electric guy

Comment

Bt Batok Gui Lin..
                    My Hangar:

Heli 1:T-REX 450SE (Hughes MD 500)
                    (SE-maiden 15/03/06)
                    (XL-maiden 16/10/05)

Heli 2:RAPTOR 50 TITAN
                    (TITAN-maiden 16/06/2006)

Heli 3:T-REX 500ESP (T-rex maiden 25/9/10)
                    (FLASHER 500-maiden 08/10/2009 R.I.P:09/08/10)

Heli 4:Flasher 250
                    (maiden 13/09/2010)

Airplane 1:GWS A-4SU Skyhawk For Sale
                    Airplane 2:GWS P-40N WarHawk RAAF maiden flight 20/08/10 For Sale

Transmitter:
                    JR 9XII(XPS 2.4)

Its all fun & games till the bills come..

Comment

Thanks... I never know there are so many places pple boat. Will check out some of these place during the weekends.

I saw some pple having gas boats in here. I am wondering what is the best time to catch them in action and where?

Comment

ANyone knows that can we run Nitros at Bedok Reservoir?

Comment

Working...
                        X