Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquacraft "Miss Vegas" Hydro RTR

Here's a suggestion for those looking for a ready-to-run nitro boat that's easy to maintain and transport... OS.18 marine engine and Futaba rc fully installed

NTC have just imported 4 of these @ around $640 a copy... get yours before I succumb to the temptation (I just want to see one of these run at PP without having to buy one !!)

If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Originally posted by Doraemon
    Here's a suggestion for those looking for a ready-to-run nitro boat that's easy to maintain and transport... OS.18 marine engine and Futaba rc fully installed

NTC have just imported 4 of these @ around $640 a copy... get yours before I succumb to the temptation (I just want to see one of these run at PP without having to buy one !!)

http://www.aquacraftmodels.com/boats/aqub32-main.html
    Then again.... maybe people are waiting for you to get one 1st bro.....
    So they can get it from you all ready to run and at a nominal discount?
    Just kidding mates.... LOL
    f

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
      Then again.... maybe people are waiting for you to get one 1st bro.....
      So they can get it from you all ready to run and at a nominal discount?
      Just kidding mates.... LOL

I'm imposing a self-ban on visiting the Fook Hai building... except for getting supplies of fuel

Comment

I'm imposing a self-ban on visiting the Fook Hai building... except for getting supplies of fuel
        if they sell the fuel at the same building then its not safe .....
        you may just "accidentally" break your self ban.
        Better dispatch someone there instead.....
        f

Comment

Miss Vegas Hydro

hi guys,
          I've just got some db information on the tune pipe that came along with the Miss Vegas kit sadly its to be above our db limits. Please don't get upset, if you do decided to get the kit have the pipe change with a Team Magic .18 half pipe( monster truck) : that will do the trick to bring the db within our pond limits.

Ezzy

Comment

Originally posted by ez zai
            hi guys,
            I've just got some db information on the tune pipe that came along with the Miss Vegas kit sadly its to be above our db limits. Please don't get upset, if you do decided to get the kit have the pipe change with a Team Magic .18 half pipe( monster truck) : that will do the trick to bring the db within our pond limits.

Ezzy
            wtl power be scrafice if we alter the pipe

Comment

Originally posted by wtp
              wtl power be scrafice if we alter the pipe
              yes it will but i guess for now we must sacrifice a bit of power to keep the pond....
              unless you can get a good tuned but quite pipe that will not sacrifice the power....
              what pips is that you may ask? i also do not know.... LOL
              f

Comment

Umm... with the side-exit of buggy pipes, will need to cut a hole at the side of the fiberglass hull for the exhaust outlet

Comment

Umm... with the side-exit of buggy pipes, will need to cut a hole at the side of the fiberglass hull for the exhaust outlet
                  then may i suggest those tuned pipes that have 2 stingers so it'l look cool at Least ???
                  f

Comment

Hi, the Miss Vegas kit comes with a tune pipe it is install in the hull and run on the left side of the hull (viewing from the transom) No hole more is required on the hull, Just remove the stock tune pipe and replace it with the Team Magic half pipe (Rotor Hobby) these half pipe come with slightly bigger stingers (yep singel or dual) diameter so it will not hurt your OS engine. Seal up the hole on the transom with tape or epoxy up permently. The Team Magic stinger should face upward and the only hole you'll be making will be on the cowl.

Ezzy.

Comment

Hi,
                      here is the part Number: 181610 1/8 Team Magic Pipe and retail at $36.00. Hope this help.

Ezzy.

Comment

Working...
                      X