Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new toy from US

OK this is something new to me too....even those is more like a toy rather than a scale model. It is a RC submarine. Only cost me US$19.99 with full function control. Have not try it out yet, but anybody have idea where is a good place for this type of toy....it is only 1 ft long not a big toy anyway.

side view of the sub.

Comment

Wow! looks cool for a US$19.90 toy...

I see that it have side thrust props instead of the usual differential thrust for this sub...

Last time i used to play my mini sub in a huge fish tank and chase the fishes around....for 1ft long, maybe you should try the swimming pool...
      [SIZE="1"]
      [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
      Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Re: My new toy from US

Originally posted by loyn
        . Have not try it out yet, but anybody have idea where is a good place for this type of toy....it is only 1 ft long not a big toy anyway.

I've got a big swimming pool!

Comment

Ray are you sure, I don't mind to try out at your BIG swimming pool man

Comment

Serious!

deepest end 2m or 2.0 m.... shallowest end 1.5m

Length: Half olympic size
            Width : 8m?

Got baby pool also....

Can also bring ur feda and do some flying over the baby pool

Comment

Ray ah...later your security KPKB.....

you sure they allow??
              TREX 500 ESP
              Futaba T12FGH

Comment

So Ray is that for real, if confirm I will not only bring my RC sub but also my baby girl to swim there while I enjoy playing with my new toy Please reply to confrim time and place

Comment

Hey! Loyn how about this one on your next project? But you may need to have a more bigger pool for this.

Comment

One more to go enjoy!

Comment

Hey Loyn

You've got what I'm dreaming of.

I'm think of getting a small sub to play with my fishes in my fish tank.

I went to Champion website and saw they are selling but when I went down to enquire, they have not brought it in yet.

Still waiting for one to be sold here in SG.

I have 2 4ft tank. Which is big enough for your sub to submerge but not wide enough for it to turn.

To really play with it, I suggest u have to find a swimming pool. Better dont try the reservoirs or lakes, if not go down cannot come up, then its a total lost!!!

Comment

You should try the mini sub...quite fun, but short batt life....that's the only sucky point.....no batt and u lose the thrust and the sub starts to float...

The mini boats are quite fun too...it drives like the real thing...i actually managed to apply my boat docking skills into the mini boat and it works... a bit easier coz no waves & wind though...
                        [SIZE="1"]
                        [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
                        Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Comment

Well I do have another sub in my store that may able to be converted into RC. However, the work involve may be too much, that is why thinking of getting a real RC sub of simular size. Again the main concern is where can I go for this type of RC boat without causing issue with the authority.
                          Ray waiting for your reply for the pool availability

Comment

We'lll need the pool to be empty to do some testing......

On weekends it's preety much used.... WEekdays morning we should be able to have it all to ourselves.

So when r ya free?

Comment

Loyn.... for your submarine?

http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/show...&threadid=1068

huh

Comment

Working...
                              X