Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n314g
    haha, how can i even bear to leave this wonderful plane to u all, love this plane at first sight but will try my best to come down if possible btw is the bicycle park along ave 9 where its stated as mountain bike trail something..........
    Yes, that is the place, park inside the gravel carpark and walk in about 150m, come to a "Y" road, take the one on the right, walk another 50m you will see a huge clearing, that's where the runway is, from the carpark you can't tell there's a big clearing inside for flying

For your Kyosho GEEBEE with that BIG cowl size, plus you are using Saito72, change your prop to 13x6 or 13x7 after running-in with that 12" prop you got. We are flying here regularly at Tampines on sat. mornings 7am till noon.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBoy
      Yes, that is the place, park inside the gravel carpark and walk in about 150m, come to a "Y" road, take the one on the right, walk another 50m you will see a huge clearing, that's where the runway is, from the carpark you can't tell there's a big clearing inside for flying

For your Kyosho GEEBEE with that BIG cowl size, plus you are using Saito72, change your prop to 13x6 or 13x7 after running-in with that 12" prop you got. We are flying here regularly at Tampines on sat. mornings 7am till noon.

thanks for the info went to find that place a few night ago and i can say that place is sure dark at night hahaha,thanks anyway will try my very best to go down as my work comitment is on weekend and also i staying at the west side, so is a little too far for me,anyway u guys so friendly will surre come down if leave is approve

Comment

You can T-loan your plane to us....we help you to fly
        Last edited by Jcho; 28-10-2005, 09:23 PM.
        JCho

Comment

need some help from guru here. can any 1 tell me how to tune the idling of a four stroke saito 72.i'm having problem when i idle it jus cant idle at low rpm, bought it a few years ago, only manage to break in the engine at a more faster rpm, till then still haven has a chance to maiden this bird

while you wait for a saito guru, try doing some extensive readup from the link below. VERY USEFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by mechplas
            while you wait for a saito guru, try doing some extensive readup from the link below. VERY USEFUL.

http://saito-engines.info/index.html
            thanks alot for the link,manage to start up the engine after so many years and wow 1 flip it started!!! but still the same old problem idlie a while die off....

Comment

thanks alot for the link,manage to start up the engine after so many years and wow 1 flip it started!!! but still the same old problem idlie a while die off....

Hi, be patient and you will get it. My OS 70FL purposes to have good idle. But to idle proper, the throttle has to open to 1/4. I guess it was new then. Now, with the engine getting more seasons, I can play around with idle screw and it is getting better everyday. If you are not familiar, maybe you should seek guidance from the expert. Trust me, spending half a day with them is worth 1 week on your own. In addition, GeeBee is built for speed, it is known as "flying engine" in the 1930s. I guess you plane, likewise, wing loading is very high, with no engine is mid-air, I'm sure your plane will drop like a rock. Rememer to add, flaperons, it will make a difference. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by fullmoon
                Hi, be patient and you will get it. My OS 70FL purposes to have good idle. But to idle proper, the throttle has to open to 1/4. I guess it was new then. Now, with the engine getting more seasons, I can play around with idle screw and it is getting better everyday. If you are not familiar, maybe you should seek guidance from the expert. Trust me, spending half a day with them is worth 1 week on your own. In addition, GeeBee is built for speed, it is known as "flying engine" in the 1930s. I guess you plane, likewise, wing loading is very high, with no engine is mid-air, I'm sure your plane will drop like a rock. Rememer to add, flaperons, it will make a difference. Cheers.
                yeah every thing had set up awaiting to see when i able to bring down

Comment

Come this tuesday 7am onwards
                  JCho

Comment

Originally posted by Jcho
                    Come this tuesday 7am onwards

kanna 1 week of first reservist leh, wonder holiday can come out anot if can i will sure fly down

Comment

Low-end needle(the tiny screw in the center of the throttle arm) is on the rich side, lean it down about 1/4 turn clockwise, it should idle better/longer, if it's so, lean it again, this time lesser then 1/4 turn, you should be able to idle until fuel tank is dry

Comment

Working...
                      X