Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamara range of ARF warbirds

Hi there,

Anyone knows where to get Jamara ARF warbirds in Singapore ?

Are there any local agent selling ?

THks

They are quite rare already. Champion chan has it.

I bought the P-40 (60size) flies quite ok but Jamara covering sucks. You got to spray.
    Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah, Champion Chan sells them ... he has the P40, bought the 60-sized corsair & Spitfire fm him years ago...
      Hey, but there's hope yet! - NTC at FookHai was selling the 'Sportsman Aviation' 60-sized Spitfire & P40... they are exactly like the Jamara ones. I know cos i bought the Spitfire again after having crashed the Jamara one... good flier!
      I don't think NTC has stock, but u can try asking them...

Comment

Thks Guys for the information, appreciate

Just visit Chan's Website but noticed that P-40 is no longer listed in his selling folios .

arf-er, did you crashed your Jamara Spitefire due to the stab ? I understand that the stab is the weakest part of the plane from RC universe forum.

Just bought the Jamara Spitfire from a local enthusiast at $250 with retract NIB. A good buy , I thought
        I was thinking of stripping out the skin of the stab and re-inforce it before maiden it
        Do you think it is advisable?

Comment

Originally posted by sokun
          Thks Guys for the information, appreciate

Just visit Chan's Website but noticed that P-40 is no longer listed in his selling folios .

arf-er, did you crashed your Jamara Spitefire due to the stab ? I understand that the stab is the weakest part of the plane from RC universe forum.

Just bought the Jamara Spitfire from a local enthusiast at $250 with retract NIB. A good buy , I thought
          I was thinking of stripping out the skin of the stab and re-inforce it before maiden it
          Do you think it is advisable?
          sokun, long time no c, my spit flying again this sunday, wana join me to eat up the zero?..... ...RX300 is coming with a new zero.

For Sale

CSM ICG400 Heading Lock Gyro+ ($160)
          (

Comment

Hi Stuka,

long time no see.. I like you spitfire , real beauty in colour pics as well as in black & white..The Jamara version is not as good though especially the non-scale landing gear mounting and undercarriage colour skin. .in progress of finalising it with some touch up

I'm also looking to buy a zero for some time.. Wow, so fast got new stock from Durahobby ? The last I heard from Spacewalker was totally out-of -stock..

Can only fly on Saturday only as Sun is my building time slot for my recent purchases..trying to build up some folios for future flying pleasure..

Will join you guys one day but you guys are really early birds which I'm not mentally prepared

Happy flying !

Ah RX-300 good luck : to you against a formidable opponent

Spacewalker, can reserve a zero for me with retracts .. Pls PM me details. thks

Comment

Hi,

Jamara is a German distributor of China made ARF's.
              The Jamara Quality Series of models comes from CMPro (Distributor in Singapore is www.durahobby.com).

Comment

Thanks Eric..
                To Buy Lists

a) RX Crytal 29.800 Futaba
                ---------------------------------
                Spacewalker

Comment

Sokun,
                  Yes, precisely! - my Spitfire crash was due to horizontal stab failure; was pulling out of a dive to do a low pass & it went 'chook' straight into the grd!
                  Air crash investigation revealed that one stab was cracked (inside) along the joint, but it was not at all apparent on the outside.
                  The root cause is probably in its design; the vert & hor stabs are way oversized to make this an easy-flying warbird (and it is!)... high-speed and high-G manoeuvres stress the stabs too much.
                  It was so lovely to see, esp the eliptical wings in the air, that I couldn't help but buy another one...
                  I'm certainly gonna reinforce them this time round; prob a carbon rod right across the elevator hinge spar, or carbon strips top & bottom somehow... still figuring...
                  Here are some pix in memorium! - It shall rise again! soon!

Comment

Good-lookin' Spitfire Arf-er

Comment

Thanks! ....but... crash liao lor....
                      Thinking to do the next one in South East Asian scheme...used in Burma against the Japs... the British roundel was changed to only an outer dark-blue ring with light-blue inner circle & totally remove the red dot in the centre...the British pilots were mistaking each other for Jap planes whenever they saw anything red!!
                      hmmm... see how...

Comment

Working...
                      X