Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nite flyin at bedok skate pk

well any flyer wanna join nite flyin at bedok skate pk this cummin fri at 8pm. well hope my ifo led will be ready .hope to see u there..
    mike

Originally posted by tampines flyer
    well any flyer wanna join nite flyin at bedok skate pk this cummin fri at 8pm. well hope my ifo led will be ready .hope to see u there..
    where is the bedok skate park?

Comment

Originally posted by kennyc
      where is the bedok skate park?
      if i'm not wrong it's opposite the NTUC at Bedok Central...quite near to library..

Comment

Originally posted by mugenrsg
        if i'm not wrong it's opposite the NTUC at Bedok Central...quite near to library..
        ok thanks!
        I used to frequent that area... didnt know they converted the area into a skate park.

Comment

Its just beside the library. Will see ya there tampinese flyer! Provided i can go lah.

Thanx!
          SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

well if drive there u can park at the carpark beside bedok post office and walk across the market u see four stadium light tower.or if the car park full u can park at mul tistory carpark which is near by the post office. and take a lift.well remamber to put carpark ticket.well sunday is free parking at the hdb block which is two block away just cross the road.well if u have a led on plane u can try out aft 10pm cause light will be out by than.
            i try to get u a map
            mike

Comment

well here the map with the red star marking

mike

Comment

well u can park ur car at blk 411 two bk away(if the post office carpark full) and cross the rd btw it is free parking on sunday. aft nite flying let go for supper near by he!!he!!
                mike

Comment

Working...
                X