Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about GWS Cargo Trans and DC-3

Hi,

I wish to find out if anyone has any success on these. Let me know your setup please. Thanks
    Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

= -4

Comment

Originally posted by chuangyee
      Hi,

I wish to find out if anyone has any success on these. Let me know your setup please. Thanks
      Hi chuangyee,
      The GWS C130 infact fly very well with 3s 2200mah lipo and stock 4 IPS motors. drawing about 5~6A @full. . flight time about 20mins..
      This is a plane that you really need to fly scale and looks very cool flying in formation..
      If you wan more power,you can go for 4 "feigao" Bushless motors but this set up will be very costly as you will need 4 ESC for it as well. . wat my friend did is that he installed 2pcs of 380 BL motors with 2 ESC and the other two are just dummies..

Comment

Hi,

DC3, stock motors with 2s

Comment

Hi ER69,

I have the GWS standard 8 cell nimh 730mah packs. ok to use it on the trans? Yours look very good. Will you be flyinf it anytime soon? Thanks
          Chuang Yee

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]Thunder Tiger G4 Nitro & G4 E720, Goblin 500, 630 & 700, Compass 7HV, JR NEX 50 FBL Nitro, Logo 550SX, Blade 130x, Shuttle Plus 2+, Hirobo SDX thats all [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Kenny,

Is the stock performance for DC3 good too? Thanks
            Chuang Yee

Comment

Hi ER69,

I have the GWS standard 8 cell nimh 730mah packs. ok to use it on the trans? Yours look very good. Will you be flyinf it anytime soon? Thanks
              Well, it will be a bit heavy and the perforamce will not be as good compare to lipo.
              BTW where do you normally fly? I am flying at MS on weekend but if i feels like flying my C130, i will go to Woodland instead, coz that side got a better runway for ROG.

Comment

I used to fly at Holland but now started to flew more regularly at JWest. I have a Cargo which can only make 2 flights a weekend on 3200 lipos 2s2p. I find woodlands a bit unsafe as there are too many joggers.
                Chuang Yee

Comment

I used to fly at Holland but now started to flew more regularly at JWest. I have a Cargo which can only make 2 flights a weekend on 3200 lipos 2s2p. I find woodlands a bit unsafe as there are too many joggers.

You are right.. Lots of joggers and kids.. best time to fly there I guess is either AM 0830hrs to 11 or PM 4 to 5 .. but is very hot in the PM

Comment

Hi Kenny,

Is the stock performance for DC3 good too? Thanks
                    yeah... they are good. if you have seen the GWS BN2 you know how much thrust the twin 300 motors can give.

As long as you fly the plane scale, you should have not problems with it.

Comment

Thanks for your help guys
                      Chuang Yee

Comment

Working...
                      X