Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balancing GWS Zero Fighter

I have completed my Zero, but i cant seem to get the plane balanced. according to manual, the CG is 55-65mm aft LE. i like to know where do u guys place ur battery to balance up.

pls advice.
    Fly or Die!

forget to mention that i am using 2s1p lipo and a himaxx BL 2042 on CC phoenix 10. pls help.
    Fly or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by novalogix
      forget to mention that i am using 2s1p lipo and a himaxx BL 2042 on CC phoenix 10. pls help.

HI,

Have you settled your zero problem? Is it flying well? I am thinking of getting a zero as well.

Comment

i couldnt figure out a way to move my battery or any of the components around, i have place some weights at the nose to balance the zero.
        Fly or Die!

Comment

Originally posted by novalogix
          i couldnt figure out a way to move my battery or any of the components around, i have place some weights at the nose to balance the zero.
          check out rcgroups... they are the best for such questions, have a look at the post below.
          RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

Comment

Working...
          X