Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foamie pylon plane-- AZ Shrike

I have just maidened my AZ Shrike yesterday and found it to be a very good flyer. reasonable fast(S400) and responsive, without being over sensitive.
    Recommend it to anyone who has aileron experience.
    Construction seems tedious but is actually very fast and quite easy. structure is very solid and durable. Well worth the effort!!!

Do a search in rcgroups.com under foamies, search term AZ shrike

no video cam so no vid.
    pics might come later when i get a digicam.

Saw the website and thinking of doing one too
    Any idea where I can get the material for the AZ Shrike ?
    Thanks and cheers.

Comment

Available at bras basah plaza, art friend.
      ask for foam sheets and they'll show you where. it's white and $3 a piece if i didn't remember wrongly

Comment

Thanks for the infos but last question is this also called bluecor,fanfold or foam sheet insulation. Cheers

Comment

I think local modellers call this depron, properties are very similar to depron in US but nobody's definite that it's the same stuff. anyway, it's what most local guys use for our foamies.
          just ask for foam sheets at art friend.

Comment

With the right techniques, u can substitute fanfold, blucor and depron models with our local 'depron'

Comment

These will be my first kit that I will be building as such I am trying to follow as much as possible to the detail as mentioned. Still newbie to R/Cs. Only flew ARF kits, have yet to try basic kit.
              Cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X