Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie pilot question about TX mode...

Hey guys. I am about to start my venture into flying very soon. I am kinda stuck on what mode to choose for my TX. I read online saying that US used mode 2 and the rest of the world uses mode 1. I play flight sim games and I have feel that mode 2 will be the best bet for me.

I live in Singapore and can some fellow Singaporean guide me through this? Any other Singaporean using mode 2?

There is no right or wrong. I fly mode 2 because that's how it is in real planes depending on the plane. Sometimes throttle is on the left sometimes on the right. But the main stick usually controls both elevator and aileron.
    Do you feel the RUSH....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
      There is no right or wrong. I fly mode 2 because that's how it is in real planes depending on the plane. Sometimes throttle is on the left sometimes on the right. But the main stick usually controls both elevator and aileron.
      there's also mode 3 and mode 4, and for most Futaba Txs u can set mode via programming from screen, the only technical thing to do is to remove and shift the elevator spring from left/right to right/left stick depend on where the elevator is at the required mode.

Comment

actually i use mode 2 first then when my ncc air cca teacher said i have to learn mode 1 too i know both

Comment

Hi ,

If I'm not wrong, most spore flyers fly mode 1 , so most people can help u.

Personally I think aerobatics /3D is easier on mode 1 .
          But it's still ur preference
          Sanwa SD-10G!
          A better plane, engine , servos etc
          doesn't automatically make u a better pilot!! 

Comment

The most common mode in North America is Mode 2. If you are going to fly with other people, let them fly your plane or you fly theirs, then Mode 2 is the way to go.

If you have an instructor, follow their lead.

Comment

Sorry, I missed that you are not in USA. Don't know the standard in your country.

Comment

Working...
              X