Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for kind soul to guide me on my maiden flight

Im free on sundays. Preferably at jurong/bukitbatok/cck/bukitpanjang FF. hope someone can guide me along so i can fly alone next time. Thanks

what aircraft are you flying? maybe someone who has flown that a/c type can help you check your settings such as the throws and exponential.
    "To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything."- Otto Lilienthal

"To fly a plane, a pilot must have cool brains and hot hands!"- Dennis John De Witt

Fubata 7C 2.4 + T6XAs
    E-starter (GWS) - On "Fire", Trainer, -Sold
    SPITFIRE (GWS) - On "Fire", -Sold
    T-45 Goshhawk 64 mm EDF - Lift-off!
    UAV Scratch Build Ver1.1 - It flies! -Sold
    Mini Cessna scratch build - fun!
    F330 Quadcopter W/KK2 V1.5 - Finally Tuned!
    Charger- Turnigy AC6
    sigpic

Comment

Im flying the lanyu model cessna. I also have a cloudsfly but it broke into to. Yet to repair it.

Comment

Originally posted by xiiaoda View Post
        Im free on sundays. Preferably at jurong/bukitbatok/cck/bukitpanjang FF. hope someone can guide me along so i can fly alone next time. Thanks
        You can try Old Holland Road on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by xiiaoda View Post
          **yoyo bro, you can try OHR this Sat morning, many helpful "kind soul" there ready to assist. I have been assisted by the kind soul before as a beginner, and now I am able to maiden nicely and steady.
          "Life is short, just Do it" Cheers!
          "A Nose heavy plane fly badly, A tail heavy plane fly once"

Comment

Join a club. Dont fly on public fields until you know what you are doing.

Comment

Go to Tuas if you would. Look for me... this Sunday I'll be there for you Time is 4pm. Just gimme a shout!

Comment

hi pm me n we can meet at the field behind bukit batok swimming pool, the field there will be juz nice for your lanyu cessna

Comment

Any advice on what is a good beginner plane to fly at OHR field? Will either the Radian or Super cub work?

Comment

Originally posted by kardtoon View Post
                    Any advice on what is a good beginner plane to fly at OHR field? Will either the Radian or Super cub work?
                    OHR largely restricted to hand launch models, so a Radian would be good. If you have planes with large wheels, like the Funcub, it is possible to take off and land on the grass.
                    Beastx installed and flying ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by kiply View Post
                      OHR largely restricted to hand launch models, so a Radian would be good. If you have planes with large wheels, like the Funcub, it is possible to take off and land on the grass.
                      Thanks! How does one get hold of a Fun cub? Is it sold locally?

Comment

Bro, not advicable for beginner to fly there . It's next to PIE .

Originally posted by beefncake View Post
                        hi pm me n we can meet at the field behind bukit batok swimming pool, the field there will be juz nice for your lanyu cessna

Comment

If you wish,you can come to cck ave 5, theres a big field to fly. Contact me if u want to

Comment

Working...
                          X