Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windrider Bee2

After spending 1 year in a tree house, my beloved bee finally came down. No so beloved any more. Found the battery and winglet on the floor but no sign of the faast RX. Had to give it a new home called the dust bin.

aiyo... who salvage the RX..?

most of us know it is your Bee le..

why like that.. this community..

Comment

No lah bro probably the insects and the ants carried off the electronic. I saw yesterday that it came down a bit so this afternoon I brought my string and try to get it down. The batt and the winglet drop in the bushes below. The rx is probably in there some where.

Comment

Goes to show that foam is not bio-degradable!

Comment

Originally posted by chiadennis View Post
          No lah bro probably the insects and the ants carried off the electronic. I saw yesterday that it came down a bit so this afternoon I brought my string and try to get it down. The batt and the winglet drop in the bushes below. The rx is probably in there some where.
          oh..hahaha :p

Comment

Wah ! ...looks like kenna ravaged by the eagles !

Regarding the Rx, ...after 1 year exposed to the elements, even if you got it back, I doubt if you wanna trust it in another model !
            Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

The eagles also run on 2.4Ghz?

Comment

you need a bigger bee la

how bout a Queen Bee
                "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Working...
                X