Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ben,

the guys' right, go down to the different fields, chat with them and see the planes. There are different composite gliders for different purpose. Nowadays there are so many choices , even plug and fly ones.

when i first started on composites, there weren't that many, did alot of reading on the forums and bought a couple of radio carbon art DVDs that taught how to build and setup. Those DvDs were pretty useful. After that choose one you like and get down to it, you will gain experience as you go.

warning though , its a posionous hole, once you get inside, hard to come out. just ask the rest.
    www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers
    www.facebook.com/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League

Comment

i like composite DLG :p

Comment

/troll

com·pos·ite   [kuhm-poz-it] Show IPA adjective, noun, verb, -it·ed, -it·ing.
        adjective
        made up of disparate or separate parts or elements; compound: a composite drawing; a composite philosophy.

I like composite too

by the way, foam / fibreglass / carbon and balsa is a composite, right???

I like the big ones the best - e.g. AVA, Supra, Dennis's monster Thermik
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

SgFunflyer

Got my 1st Eginger !!! It was 
          And later got my hotliner eagle5 running 6s lipo it was Fu..........k he he he

Ps: must try ...... 

Comment

Whatever you choose to fly...

Wish you sunny days and rising air,,,,

And Upward Spirals

Comment

Working...
            X