Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaining altitude on sky surfer

Hi guys.. Does anybody know how do I gain more altitude even though i've pushed the rudder stick on my tx to the fullest? Do I need to upgrade to a better motor or prop to achieve better altitude?
    "..If you fail, don't fret. Just remember that even a plane go against the wind.."

Are u sure u mean the rudder or elevator? I would think it's adding more throttle coupled with more elevator down input to gain more height.
    Rudder input either left/right just turns.
    Current Cars: Hot Bodies D812, Radiosistemi RR8.

Comment

ooopss i mean.. elevator... it doesnt seem to get enough altitude...
      "..If you fail, don't fret. Just remember that even a plane go against the wind.."

Comment

Stock motor is fine. Maybe u wanna change your prop to the APC 6x4 and make sure the prop is put in the correct way so the wind that is being pushed out is centralised instead of dispersed.

Comment

You don't use elevator to climb. Airplanes climb with power. There's always a tendency for a novice to over control a model. As long as the model is flying straight and level, advance the throttle stick and let the plane do its job. Putting too much up elevator will only add drag to it. Also, check that the cg is correct.

Comment

Working...
          X