Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie wana fly

hi guys..im a newbie and had jus gotten my balsa made sky walker. Is there flyers flying ard queenstown area? i was tinking of heading down to old queenstown prison to fly my glider there. would like to get to know experienced flyers and maybe teach me a few pointers... guidance is greatly appreciated

Thank you!
    "..If you fail, don't fret. Just remember that even a plane go against the wind.."

Old prison is a nice place to fly, i flow there before...

Comment

yah..i jus came back, its a good place to fly strong wind and open space.. was too enthu into starting to fly until i forgot to insert my carbon rod and thought can fly w/o it.. flew for 3mins.. try to do loop...end up my glider nose dive hence left wing broken..sad.... see if i could epoxy glue wood together and make it fly again... haiz.......
      "..If you fail, don't fret. Just remember that even a plane go against the wind.."

Comment

owwww crashing a balsa
        "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

I am a newbie too! can i join you guys there?

may I know when do you fly there usually? Morning or afternoon?
          "A Nose heavy plane fly badly, A tail heavy plane fly once"

Comment

i ususally fly in the noon.. where do u stay?

Comment

Newbie to fly RC plane

Hi, I stay around Telok Blangah Road. It seems like the nearest field I can fly is at Queenstown. May I know what plane or heli you flying now? And I believe you only fly in the week end noon time? My email : louisweb@hotmail.com *Please do add me or MSN me if possible. So we can share and chat anything on RC hobby. Thanks bro...
              "A Nose heavy plane fly badly, A tail heavy plane fly once"

Comment

Working...
              X