Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend 6-channel radio?

Hi Guys,

I am looking at buying a 8-channel radio for my airplane. Any recommendations? Futaba/JR?

Heard that Singapore Hobbies Supplies just started a storewide 10% sale for a month. Anyone been there?

Hmm I don't use Futaba, RX is $XXXXXXX, I use Aurora9, Combo set 3 RX only $150 to $175, still got discount .Easy To Use, I very happy with it

Comment

Thanks for recommending. I think I only need 6-channel radio.

Comment

How about Spektrum DX6 then ? Should be pretty affordable by now . I myself is using DX7 though .

Comment

Futaba T6J

The Futaba T6J is pretty good at only $200 a pop. Extra receivers cost about $70..

Or the Futaba 6EX if u have more money. Personally, the T6J looks much better and I don't see a difference between the 2 except the 6EX is on FAAST system. Saw pictures of the soon to launch 8J so it gives even more reason to be on the S-FHSS platform.

Just my 2 cents
          Airplanes fly while helicopters beat the air into submission - Hugh Downs

[U]Hangar:[/U]
          Logo 500

[U]Held in loving memory:[/U]
          MSH Mini Protos - Sold because I don't want to have anything to do with St Passion!
          HK500GT with Align 4-Bladed Rotor Head
          TREX 600EFL Pro

[B]WTS: Mikado Logo 500SE[/B]

Comment

Aurora 9!!!
            Current Cars: Hot Bodies D812, Radiosistemi RR8.

Comment

Yes the Futaba 6J looks tempting to me. I think it has a S-FHSS receiver included.

Comment

Yes, receiver included
                Airplanes fly while helicopters beat the air into submission - Hugh Downs

[U]Hangar:[/U]
                Logo 500

[U]Held in loving memory:[/U]
                MSH Mini Protos - Sold because I don't want to have anything to do with St Passion!
                HK500GT with Align 4-Bladed Rotor Head
                TREX 600EFL Pro

[B]WTS: Mikado Logo 500SE[/B]

Comment

Now with their 10% storewide discount, it's just over $180. Woohoo... MTL.

Comment

Originally posted by Coolio View Post
                    Yes the Futaba 6J looks tempting to me. I think it has a S-FHSS receiver included.
                    i bought one, very happy with it.
                    it is a no nonsense design. Display are big to read. Not like others to show the brand Futaba, Airtronics...etc and a big icon of heli/plane/glider, then left with small area to display the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X