Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two channels for ailerons is better than using a y-lead. With two channels, you will have more options/flexibility eg. aileron differential, centering and servo travel for each servo independent of the other, flaperons, etc etc etc.
    To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
      Two channels for ailerons is better than using a y-lead. With two channels, you will have more options/flexibility eg. aileron differential, centering and servo travel for each servo independent of the other, flaperons, etc etc etc.
      Thanks for the clarity,....I thought I read somewhere about the advantages of doing so besides the flaperons...cheers!

Comment

installing flaps in my plane.. i did a servo reversal for one of the servos.. switched the wires as per youtube video.. works like a charm!

I will show you how to reverse a servo, this is useful if you want to run two servos in parallel but need one to spin in the opposite direction. Or if you a...

Comment

I think Sky Hobbies got Servo Reverser for 14.50S$ . Cheaper than 33S$ from Jethobby. I havent tried though. Coz i just normally solder my own servo to reverse.

Comment

Working...
          X