Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P40 vs ASM Zero

Hey guys,..was just reading up on P40 Warhawk and it said it was one of the tightest-turning monoplane fighters of the war, although at lower speeds it could not out-turn the extremely maneuverable Japanese fighters such as the A6M Zero ..so anyone with that FMS zero...can confirm that? i.e. is the FMS zero "extremely maneuverable" at lower speed? Thanks!

If you're referring to the 800mm FMS Zero, I can confirm that it is extremely stallable at low speed [laugh]

It is quite prone to vicious, sudden wing tip stall that can cause it to corkscrew or spin suddenly.

But maneuverability... beats the Trojan 800mm - I've flown both and these are the only two I can compare.
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
      If you're referring to the 800mm FMS Zero, I can confirm that it is extremely stallable at low speed [laugh]

It is quite prone to vicious, sudden wing tip stall that can cause it to corkscrew or spin suddenly.

But maneuverability... beats the Trojan 800mm - I've flown both and these are the only two I can compare.
      Thanks for reply good to know, I think I was curious to find out about the 1.4m version of FMS zero fighter but also would like to add that not only FMS Zero (small version) shows such sudden "unpredictablility", the Lanyu version of the zero fighter display similar characteristic.

Comment

Working...
      X