Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cosair

Is this a difficult plane to fly ( Cosair ) ?

I'm beginner and sick of flying high wing planes.

If you want to move on to warbirds, better if you try out low wing airplanes first.

If you really insist on something scale-looking but still easier to fly, try the T-28 Trojan. This was also my "low wing trainer"... and believe me, the "real" warbirds are still more difficult to fly, in the sense that they tip stall more easily and need to keep up some speed at all times. Without the benefit of a low wing trainer, definitely would've crashed more

As for the Corsair, one thing I don't like about the design is the gull (bent) wing design... means that usually the manufacturer cannot put a straight spar right across the wing for structural strength.
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagold View Post
      Is this a difficult plane to fly ( Cosair ) ?

I'm beginner and sick of flying high wing planes.
      Its an OK plane if u want to fly "normally"..like figure 8...circle...but once u try aerocbatic...it gets alittle challenging and I think the wing design has alot to do with that imho,...prone to tip stall for smaller version of the plane...so not really the 1st warbird u want to try if u r moving into the warbird series..try AT6,..I think its a better choice.

Comment

Working...
      X