Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra Micro T-28 Flying Site?

Hello everyone! Happy National Day!! After the devastating loss of my T-34 Mentor in 2006, I have returned to RC planes and bought a ultra micro T-28 Just maidened it today near my house and it actually flies quite well. But sometimes the wind picks up and my plane got stuck in the damn tree once...had to go home and take bamboo poles to bring it down. So im wondering if theres any big indoor place where its possible to fly the t-28?

You can try basketball courts or indoor CC halls. There are large field like Tampines Industrial Ave 1 and OHR but they tend to get too windy for a Micro plane.

Comment

I see. Im staying in queenstown and there is no such public basketball courts here, but the CC is quite near so I will go ask them if can use the function hall or nt. Thanks for ur reply!

Comment

If your staying in queenstown , then you might want to fly at jalan penjara . Its not too big nor too small . Should be good for your plane .

Comment

Yea should go and try that place out since they removed the prison recently...hopefully the didnt plant new trees there

Comment

You mean they removed the prison at the end of the flying field ? Wow got to check it out again , maybe i can fly my phoenix 2k there one of this days . Don't think so they will plant trees but only hope they won't have any other plans .

Comment

Hello TWE75, I came to know that they gonna build hdb blocks at the place where the prison once stood. But that should be a couple of years from now I guess. So enjoy it while it lasts ):

Comment

Working...
              X