Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FMS T28 Mini

I got this plane 2 months ago and didn't have a chance to fix it up and fly (too busy with my F86 mini). The quality of this plane is just amazing, the foam is super smooth and everything went together very well.

Maidened it this afternoon and tried to take off from the ground and even the road but it was too risky. Eventually, I hand launched it and it flew beautifully with a 1050mAH 20C 2S. Not as fast as the Parkjet but it's handles very well.

I do notice that bigger planes i.e.. this one flies better / stable compared to smaller planes like the Skyangel Mini series. Skyangel Mini series is built more for speed.

Anyone tried this FMS T28 Mini with a 3 cell?

Use a 3 cell. Lots of power. Make the plane go vertical fast. I use 3 cell.
    RC IS A POISON!

Comment

You'll need 3-cell just for the extra power if flying in windy conditions. On calm mornings, 2-cell is just nice, especially for newcomers to warbirds. And the T-28 is a good intro airplane, before moving on to more challenging and faster stuff.

That's why this aircraft is also serving a trainer role, in real-life

Take-off run on 2-cell is very long... needs fairly long runway, else just hand-launch.
      ------------------------------
      Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
      NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
        You'll need 3-cell just for the extra power if flying in windy conditions. On calm mornings, 2-cell is just nice, especially for newcomers to warbirds. And the T-28 is a good intro airplane, before moving on to more challenging and faster stuff.

That's why this aircraft is also serving a trainer role, in real-life

Take-off run on 2-cell is very long... needs fairly long runway, else just hand-launch.
        OH.. no wonder it didn't take off after moving 2m. I hand launched it instead. How many mAH cell need?

Comment

Working...
        X