Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help on pilot ACE - 303

this is the first time i bought a ace - 303 plane kit with alots of wood in it, i see the construction paper but dont understand , can anyone help me by telling me when can i find the detail to built this plane step by step.

Wow.. look like you need a lot of help. For a start, pilot kit normally identify their part quite clearly. i.e those wood prefix with "F" means fuslage and "W" means Wing, for and so forth. Probably you might want to paste to take the picture of the plan and post it here for us to take a look, so that we could guide you along. Be warned, those anyhow fix it as it may result in lot of problem later..

Comment

Originally posted by fullmoon
      Wow.. look like you need a lot of help. For a start, pilot kit normally identify their part quite clearly. i.e those wood prefix with "F" means fuslage and "W" means Wing, for and so forth. Probably you might want to paste to take the picture of the plan and post it here for us to take a look, so that we could guide you along. Be warned, those anyhow fix it as it may result in lot of problem later..
      Thank for ur reply, i been sitting down and look at this kit for 2 hours but still cant figure out, i know that its need to glue part by part, i think i need to find who had fix this plane be4 or still own this plane, its will be more easy to see this model and fix. i think even u tell mi which parts is where and where, i still still blur. haiz... too many small small pieces of wood make me more blur... really thank for your reply and help... i will try to post the pic once i get the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by alex
        Thank for ur reply, i been sitting down and look at this kit for 2 hours but still cant figure out, i know that its need to glue part by part, i think i need to find who had fix this plane be4 or still own this plane, its will be more easy to see this model and fix. i think even u tell mi which parts is where and where, i still still blur. haiz... too many small small pieces of wood make me more blur... really thank for your reply and help... i will try to post the pic once i get the camera.
        anyone got a ace303 plane ? can i take a look at it?

Comment

Working...
        X