Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe yap View Post
    Not really, as long as they are warbirds with around 3 feet wingspan. We are doing it more like fun fly than serious events.
    Thanks. I think the HOB kits will fit the job at 36 inches and a Mega 16/15/xx motor. When do you expect to hold the proposed event? I will have to try and fit in the build if possible. Cheers.
    To win........one must not lose.

Confucius

Comment

when will that be? I am in the midst of building a HOB P51D, will try to speed up the building. EP only?
      huh

Comment

Yah... have options but hope it'll be this year the build is completed for me!

BTW, the BF-109G kit can be cloned minus the canopy. So if anyone's interested, it's not too hard.

Also, know when I can get the 'G' version spinner that's 2"? Parkzone's is a little bigger, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Unorthodox_Sniper View Post
          Can my 1metre wing span Messerschmitt ME 163 join in the fun?
          Hee, hee. I have one of those too! Only mine's a scratched from plans PSS.
          Still unmaidened.

Joe, let us know when and where. I'd be willing to risk my P-39.

-David-

Comment

Hehehe this morning's sorte saw a casualty.

Flew my Dr 1 as rabbit this morning. Missing your P 39, Joe. The triplane flew valiantly with a couple of Texans and other assorted flyers. Flew low to entice some warbirds to follow and maybe kiss the grass and guess who took the bait? One lone bird followed menacingly. Mr Ang's Formosa got too close to my Dr1 and got bitten. Visibly upset, he walked away with a chewed up wing tip. Should make it an organised event, man. Megafun.
            Go back in one piece to fly another day.
            Having fun yet?
            36.39mhz
            40.77mhz

Comment

my corsair is all charged up...
              waiting for tomorrow's morning sortie. heh heh.
              Bring it on!

Comment

Guys, no need to organise this thing big. Everybody just bring along your own crepe paper streamers along every Saturaday and Sunday morning at PFW. We are no short of warbirds here.

Anyway, I'll be away to Phuket next week for slope soaring. So, I'll miss next coming weekends' flyings.

Comment

Working...
                X